Episode XXXVIII

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"If you leave your footprints, I'll keep you warm. I want to make you mine."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N This chapter contains strong smut. I have put a warning sign at the beginning and the end of it.

Warning: Smut

~Begins~

"Come on baby get on all fours."

Taehyung's eye batted at Jungkook and he turned around and got up on his knees and placed his hands on the blanket.

"What are you going do to?" Taehyung nervously asked.

"Well, with you like this and the view I'm having right now, my mind is going bizarre."

Jungkook traced his finger down Taehyung's back.

"If you think about it, this is not the first time you have persuaded me into fucking you outdoors. Remember, the car. You really like this outdoor thing, don't you? It turns you on. You hard as a rock." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's member and helped him get off.

Taehyung moaned and when you felt close he stopped Jungkook's hand from moving.

"D..dont let me cum." He murmured. Taehyung turned back to look at the other. Jungkook stared at him in confusion and then he got it.

"You want me to be mean with you?" Jungkook chuckled. "You like me being mean?"

Taehyung turned away from Jungkook. But Jungkook hovered over Taehyung and grabbed his chin, turning his head to face him.

"Don't ignore me. Answer."

Taehyung closed his eyes and remained quiet. He felt a sharp pain to his ass and he whined in pain.

"I said answer."

"Yes," Taehyung said in tiny fonts.

"Yes, what? Be clear." Jungkook tightened his grip on the older jaws.

"I want you to be mean to me." Still in a small voice.

"Louder baby. Louder."

"I want you to be mean to me." He said louder.

"You better obey me or your going to have it bad."

"Turn around." And Taehyung did.

"Look at you. Your nipples are perky. Is it the weather or is it me." Jungkook traced his hand around Taehyung's chest.

"Stop." Taehyung crossed his hands over his bare chest.

"Oh no, you don't." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and lifted them above his head. "Your hands gotta stay there." Jungkook looked around and grabbed Taehyung's sweatshirt and tied Taehyung's hands with the sleeves. "You better keep your hands up there. Or your ass is going to turn red."

"Okay," Taehyung answered.

"Your so beautiful, baby. Your skin is so soft." Jungkook started kissing Taehyung on his neck. And then

"Ouch. Did you just bite me." Taehyung moved his hands.

"I'm marking you. And woah you moved your hand. You're in trouble honey boy."

"No, no Jungkook, please. Ill obey. Please."

"Okay but get up ." Jungkook grabbed his hands and pulled the older towards him. "Suck me off."