Episode XXVII

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Have I lost myself. Or have I gained you."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Actually it might. I have a solution for your feeding problem."

Jungkook who wasn't paying much attention to their conversation until now looked up in surprise. Both of them were mildly shocked. Both of them didn't speak so Yoongi continued.

"I have a solution but it might not be perfect." Yoongi pulled a small box that looked like a ring box. He opened it up and there was a transparent pill. "I have tried to cultivate a umm...nutrition pill.. yes that what we are going to call the nutrition pills. They will give you the nutrition needed for you to live. You might feel hungry and you might have the urge to kills as you have been doing it for as long as you remember. Now its something new and therefore I don't really know any side effects that would come along with the pill."

"Why is there only one?" Jungkook questioned.

"Because that's all I had time for."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who looked uncomfortable and looking down at the floor.

"Hyung. What do you think?" Jungkook placed his hand on the elder's shoulder.

"Thank Yoongi. We will leave now." Taehyung got up and left without waiting for the younger.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook were puzzled.

"He didn't like my solution does he?"

Jungkook grabbed the box off the table and slide it into his pocket. "He will take it. Thanks so much, hyung."

"Bring him in every week even if he doesn't take the pill."

"Sure." Jungkook waved goodbye to his hyung and walked to Taehyung's car.

Thankfully the car was still there and Taehyung was sitting in the car, his head rested on the steering wheel. Jungkook got in.

"Don't," Taehyung spoke.

"Don't what?"

"Don't ask me anything."

"You're not going to take the pill?"

"I won't take the pill."

"Okay. But this conversation is not over. Think about it more. You might be intimidated right now."

"I'm not and I won't."

"Whatever."

The rest of the car ride was quiet and eerie. Jungkook faced away from Taehyung and looked out of the window at the passing buildings while Taehyung concentrated on the road not realizing that Jungkook was mad. This was nothing for the younger to be mad at. Taking the pill was something Taehyung had to decide on. Yoongi said he will feel an increase in the impulse to kill and feed. Taehyung was genuinely scared that he might lose control around Jungkook. And he was the only known side effect. Who knows what else might be there. What if his after taking the pill his feelings for Jungkook will not be enough to keep him at bay. Millions of questions speeded through his mind like a passing train. And before he realized they reached home.

"We're here," Taehyung announced.

Jungkook didn't speak.

"Jungkook? Are you mad at me?"

Jungkook didn't reply.

"Jungkook. Come on."

"I'm not going to speak you until you accept to take this pill." He grabbed Taehyung's hand an placed the pillbox on his palm before he got out of the car.

"Jungkook? Jungkook."

"Why the hell is he pissed? I don't fucking get it." Taehyung banged his hands on the steering wheel. "Whatever."

****

Taehyung was walking through the main campus, sulking and cover with his hoodie, like always. Jungkook hadn't reached out to him yesterday after their fight, but today morning he comes up to the elder and kissed him.

~Flashback~

Taehyung opened the door to a smile Jungkook standing in front of him.

"Good morning Hyung." Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his waist, closer to him. He connected their lips and melted them together.

"Wait wait." Taehyung pushed Jungkook away. "This seems very familiar. Is this like our thing now. Fight and then kiss and make up later."

"I guess it is." Jungkook pushed Taehyung's bangs away from his face a kissed him on the forehead.

"Jungkook why were you pissed?"

"See, I know it was overreacting. And went back and thought about it. You need more time to think. I can't just dump it all on you in a short period of time. Think about it okay. I got to get to class. I'll see you tonight." Jungkook winked and left for school.

What?

~Flashback Ends~

"He is still not giving up on the pill thing."

"Talking to yourself." Taehyung turned around to find Ten standing behind him.

"How dare you even speak to me after you tried to hit on my boyfriend?"

"So he told you?"

"Obviously he did. He tells me everything."

"Then did he tell you what happened yesterday?"

"Yesterday what?"

"Your boyfriend is so long and fuck he is good in bed."

Taehyung grabbed him by the collar. "You fucking bastard. Stop fucking lying. He would never."

"Did you resolve your fight yesterday?"

"How did you know?"

"How do you think." Ten smirked and pushed Taehyung away. "Now, don't fucking touch me." Ten walked away leaving behind a furious Taehyung.

What the fuck was that.

****

Jungkook got off earlier than usual. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend with food before he got home. Jungkook stopped by the supermarket on his way back to bet some ingredients. He was going to cook some steak for both of them. He got some expensive or somewhat expensive wine and candles.

Jungkook entered Taehyung's apartment and started cooking immediately. He put on some music and sang along while he cooked their dinner.

"Taehyung loves steak. I hope I don't burn it."

Jungkook started humming again. He was almost done.

"Olive oil. Where is the olive oil?" Jungkook opened up the cabinets above his head. Inside was a box the looked similar to the wooden box Jungkook found in Taehyung's bedroom. But this one was older. It was silvery but dull and rusted. Jungkook took the box out and opened it. He was ring tit was filled with more rings and jewelry. But there was something underneath them. A paper. Jungkook pulled it out.

Fuck

****

Taehyung walked into his apartment, drunk and wobbly. He found Jungkook sitting on his couch looking at something.

"Jungkook? Why are you here?"

"Your drunk?" Jungkook got up and walked up to the elder.

"Taehyung. Answer me honestly." Jungkook shoved the piece of paper that he was holding onto Taehyung.

"Why the fuck do you have that?"