Episode XXIII

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"You make my dopamine level shoot up like crazy."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N This chapter contains mild smut. I have put a warning sign at the beginning and the end of it.

The boys were sitting on the couch in Jin's apartment. Jungkook and Jin had a cup of coffee and Taehyung just leaned back on the couch with his arm folded staring intensely at Jin and what he was about to say.

When Jungkook got Jin's call when they were in the washroom, Jin didn't tell much and only said that the police have caught onto something. Jungkook pained all the way to Jin's apartment while Taehyung was calm and composed.

Back to Jin's apartment, it was eerie quiet. Jin didn't know how to start talking. He still didn't want to put his career in jeopardy but he also wanted to help Jungkook. He still didn't get a good feeling about Taehyung and didn't approve of their relationship completely. But Jin knew the maknae won't listen to him.

"Jungkook-ah, I need you and him." Pointing at Taehyung "to listen really carefully. This might seem small to you but it's extremely important. I'll start with something a little lighter. Our agents have been able to come up with a geographical profiling and have compiled it the same triangle and this is pretty accurate because you know what, this building is right in the middle of it.." Jin said laughing hysterically.

"Is that concerning?" Jungkook questions.

"Of course it is. Thats why I'm telling you."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and held his hands.

"Ahh, han. No way. Keep your distance in front of me. I don't consent to this."

But Taehyung scooped closer to Jungkook and hugged him. His eyes were fixed Jin, boring hole into his soul.

"Jungkook I'm not doing this if you are going to not listen to me," Jin said and crossed his arms.

Jungkook whispered something into the elder's ears and he scoffed and moved away.

"Continue," Jungkook said to Jin.

Jin leaned forward and continued. "Secondly, the guy from before, the homeless dude. They found a hair on this clothes. They have sent it to the lab from analyses and its coming in later tomorrow. Now, it could be my hair, your hair or that guy's hair. And this is a very crucial part of the investigation and all the agents will take this very seriously. And lastly, a wife of a man who went missing filed a complaint about her husband. They checked the CCTV of the bar he was last seen, but they didn't have any. But there were witnesses and they saw a man with a black hoodie and some also claim to see the face of that man. Taehyung, you have got anything to say."

Taehyung remained quite but Jungkook spoke up.

"I know what you are thinking and its right."

"I thought so and so did my colleges. His body couldn't be found. They are trying to connect the cases. And if they do they will have a sketch of that guy. This is all I have to say for now. Now it would be amazing if both of you could leave my house. I need some good beauty sleep cause I'm tired as hell."

Jungkook and Taehyung left Jin's house and headed to Taehyung's car.

"Jungkook you wanna drive today?"

"Yeah sure." Taehyung threw the keys to Jungkook and they got in.

"So hyung, where is his body?"