EPILOGUE

THE EPILOGUE

Taehyung stood in front of a long mirror, checking out his outfit.

"Hyung do I look fine?" Taehyung turned around to face Yoongi who was looking down at his phone. "Hyung?" Taehyung called out again.

"What?" Yoongi lifted his head and looked up at Taehyung.

"Do I look okay?" Yoongi scanned Taehyung from head to toe. He was wearing all white. White formal pants and a white lace undershirt which came up to his neck like a turtle neck and it was cover by a plain white dress shirt.

<How Taehyung looks>

"You look great. I like the lace underneath."

"How about my hair?" Taehyung turned back to the mirror and ran his hand through his hair. "I lightened it yesterday so that I would be a surprise for Jungkook."

"You look great. Stop worrying so much."

"Well, how can I not worry. It's my fucking wedding night."

"Yeah, a wedding in a bar."

"Still a wedding."

"And can you explain why I'm here?" Yoongi questioned.

"Cause you are my one and only friend."

"I am your doctor. Not your friend."

"Oh, your so cute hyung. Stop being so stuck up"

After the Ripper case was closed Taehyung regularly visited Yoongi to fix his hunger issues. He spent hours with Yoongi trying to figure out what works best for him. They ran into some issues at first like rapid aging and increased hunger but Yoongi was able to modify the formula to fit Taehyung's DNA and after 6 months of trial and error, Taehyung has finally surpassed his craving for human flesh.

With all that time spent together, both of them got very close and Taehyung was finally able to trust someone else other than Jungkook. Even if Yoongi won't admit it, he cares a lot about Taehyung.

"We gotta get going." Yoongi stood up. He walked closer to Taehyung and hugged him and Taehyung giggles.

"I know you love me."

Yoongi smacked him on his head. "Shut up."

Yoongi and Taehyung stood outside the door of the bar.

"So are you going to hold my hand and me in?"

"Walk you into a bar? No way."

"A whole bar rented out for 7 people. Just pretend it's a proper wedding."

"You guys are already married technically. Didn't you sign your marriage license today morning?"

"Yeah but a ceremony is needed to remember this day. Come on hyung link your arm with mine."