Episode XXX

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"But I still want you."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Jungkook, you are ridiculous."

Yes, Jungkook felt ridiculous. He was the only one who was able to understand Taehyung. How could Taehyung not know him at all and believe some asshole? Moreover, now he knows the true risks of being with him.

"I will forgive him. But I'm not going back. Doesn't mean I am going to betray his trust. Please."

"Jin hyung, he is not going to listen to you no matter what." Namjoon patted the elders back, trying to calm him down.

"Okay. Okay. You are what's important right now. So let's concentrate on you. Yoongi."

"Yes. Thats why I'm here. I'll go talk to the doctor and check his charts." Yoongi left the room.

"Where is Jimin?"

"He said he was busy," Namjoon answered.

Jungkook sighed.

"Jungkook, we are here right now. We will take care of you. Don't worry about anything honey." Hobi sat next to him on the bed and Jungkook rested his shoulders on his chest, while Hobi's hand slowly creased his hair.

****

The next day morning, Jungkook was sleeping inside the room. Namjoon stayed with him over the night and left in the morning when Jin came to take care of Jungkook. Jin stood outside the room, concentrating on his phone when a hooded figure walked towards him. Before the person opened the door, Jin noticed him.

"Hey, who are you?" Jin removed the hood off his head.

It was Taehyung.

Immediately after he saw him Jin landed a punch on his face. Everyone around turned towards them. Jin noticed it and pulled Taehyung to a more private place with fewer people.

"What the fuck are you doing here after what you have done?"

Taehyung's eyes were blood red and his face was flushed. Moreover, the punch-marked a cut on his jaw from which blood started oozing out.

"How dare you come here and pretend you care." Jin held him by the collar.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Taehyung cried.

Jin wasn't buying any of it.

"How did you know he was here?"

"I meet Hobi hyung."

"He is way too kind. Listen if you truly love Jungkook. Leave him. He is better off without you. "

"I will leave if he tells me this himself."

"He is not ready to talk to you."

"But he has to."

"No, he doesn't have to. The moment you hurt him, it was over,"'

"No.. no no. It wasn't. It cant be. He still loves me. I know that. I need him." Taehyung muttered, shaking visibly.

"Stop pretending as you care."

"No.. "Taehyung fell down to his knees and grabbed Jin's leg. "You have to let me see him. Please."

Jin felt a sudden surge of empathy for the boy who was crying on the floor, pouring his heart out. Maybe he really did love Jungkook. But Jin wasn't ready to forget what he had done to Jungkook.