Episode IX

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Then if we are sinners then it feels like heaven to me."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N This chapter contains mild smut. I have put a warning sign at the beginning and the end of it.

I want to kiss him. But I can't

Jungkook though back to the moment when Taehyung said that he didn't want him to be disgusted by him.

I shouldn't have.

But I did.

He felt Taehyung hands on his and pulled it away from his face. Jungkook's face was red and flustered. He moves in closer, in an attempt to kiss him again. Jungkook moved away.

"You are really just going to kiss me again with our asking anything? And also I'm gross and teary right now." Jungkook managed to say in-between his sobs.

Taehyung placed his chin on the sobbing person's shoulder.

"You don't even have to explain it to me. I already know what going through the brilliant brain of yours. The moment you didn't reply I knew. I didn't mean to make you sad with what I said but I wanted to see if you like me at all. If you didn't, you wouldn't be sitting on my lap or you wouldn't be crying. You would have slapped me by now."

Jungkook blushed harder when he realized the position what he was in right now. Taehyung trailed his hands over the corner of the Jungkook's face while his thumb wiped off the trial of tear that kind his face. "Don't cry. You didn't do anything wrong. All that matters right now is how you and I feel. And Jungkook thank you so much. I don't feel the guilt anymore and its all because of you. You are my savior." Both his hands rested on either side of the younger's face. His gazed shifted from his eyes to his lips, pulled him closer and connected their lips This time around their lips moved in a rhythmic fashion and jungkook snaked his arms around the other and locked it behind his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Jungkook moved his legs around Taehyung's hips, stranding him. The atmosphere around them heated up very quickly.

Warning: Smut

~Begins~

"Oh fuck!" Deep moans left Taehyung's soft lips as Jungkook continued to grind on him. Jungkook smiled through the kiss on the effect he had on the older. Taehyung's hands started to invade under the boy's shirt, licking it up.

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop." Jungkook got up and moved away. "We can't do this right now. I have known you for like what..." Jungkook started counting his fingers.

"Says the boy who has to grind on me seconds ago. And who's gonna fix that growing boner you have in your pants."

Jungkook immediately placed his hands over his boner in a failed attempt to cover it. " I will take care of it."

"How?"

"With my hands in the washroom."

"Then can watch."

"You got to be kidding me."

"I mean you will fix yours but what about mine. Something you caused btw."

"You fix it too, in your bathroom."

"Don't want to." With that Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and pushed on the couch and climbed on top of his. "Let's fix each other." Taehyung purred into Jungkook's ears and it sent shivers down his spine.