Opposites Attract I: Part 5 - I Got You

Tuesday night was filled with studying for my exams on Thursday

Tuesday night was filled with studying for my exams on Thursday. This test determines if I pass or fail the class so, I am trying to stay distraction free. I even took off from the club for the week. Today I talked to Michael when he  landed this afternoon. He knew I was busy so, he didn't really bother today. Nor have I talked to Olivia.  We talk everyday but since my trip, I haven't been returning anyone's phone calls. Armand still insists on making things work and he's still sending gifts and I return them. There is still a mutual feeling that I have for him, but I never loved him and had that pure attraction like I do for Michael. I was on my Mac doing my online course work then I hear knock on my door. I ignore it hoping the person would go away then the knock is louder.

"Damn. Who is this?" I toss my covers off my legs and walk to my front door. I noticed it was Olivia and she was holding up The Cookout take out in her hand in the direction of the peep hole. She knows I can't resist their food. I swing open the door.

"Oh. So your dickmatized ass is alive? Oh! She can walk too? Wow..." She says in a sarcastic voice while holding the food in her hand and inviting herself in. I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder as she passed by. This girl is so damn rude, but every girl needs a friend like her.

I roll my eyes. "Yes, I can walk. I'm not a little runner like you." I lift up one eyebrow and she turns around to mean mug me. "I hope you have my grape fanta, while your're talking big shit." I snatch the drink from her.

"Yeah, girl. I wouldn't forget. How was your trip?" She grabs a plate from the kitchen to place her burger and fries on. She passes a plate to me as well and we both make our way to my couch.

"It was something I won't forget." I smile and place my food on my plate neatly because I hate it when my food touch. "Sit down so I can tell you."

We sit down on my L shaped couch and lounge comfortably. "I'm all ears." she stuffs her face with fries.

"Well, I saw him at the club I was working at that night and I was low-key embarrassed because I actually like him but you know I really don't have shame in what I do but I don't glorify it either. I'm going to say this, I didn't want him to see me in my 'work attire'. So, after my dance I went to the bar and he came up to me, just innocent conversation. He offered to take me home." I stop talking to take another bite into my burger. "So, we didn't go to my room, instead we went to his and I stayed until Monday. When I tell you, I had the most refreshed feeling being with him. Like, I didn't smoke not one time and I usually smoke everyday. I didn't think about anything but us. Meaning him and I. And the sex, girl. I felt like a virgin again" I look over and see Olivia trying her best not to laugh.

"Oh, shit my bad." She corrects her face to softer look. "Awwwwwwwww! My girl done found love." she bites into her burger and hugs me tightly. "He does seem like a good guy though. But does he know about Armand?"

"Hell, no. Now that situation, I don't know how to get that man to leave me alone. Oh yeah, he called while I was on the trip and I told him I was done. He wasn't happy about that. He started yelling and I just hung up in his face. He's texted and called but I'm over that shit."