Opposites Attract I: Part 10 - Her Adonis

We couldn't wait to have dinner before making love again. Five days without him was enough for me to have an uncontrollable desire for him. My legs were around his waist as we laid on the floor having sex in passion. Each stroke he gave make me hotter each time that followed by a tingle up my spine. He nipped my breast as he went in deeper to find my spot. I jerk uncontrollably when he found my soft spot that was eager to be touched. He kissed me on the lips slowly as he slid his tongue in slowly while trying to contain himself. I closed my eyes and brought my leg my up to my head voluntarily I give him the access to go deeper.

"Why are you so fucking flexible? Like, damn."

"Shut up, boy." He grunts and held my legs down forcefully as he made his last pumps into me. He pulls out and all of his love drips on me. He kisses my lips, cheeks, nose, and forehead as he grows weaker. He sits up against the couch and I place the tip of him in my mouth.

He puts his head back and let me take control. Moments later he was hard again and I massaged his balls to make him come again. Not long after, he did. He sat back taking deep breaths as I licked all that we left off of him. I kissed his tip. "You know I love you, right?"

"My dick or me"

"You still got jokes even though you're worn out. But you." I continue to kiss him and make eye contact while running my fingers up and down slowly.

"Yes." He lifts me up to sit on his lap to kiss my chest. "I missed you so much. I couldn't sleep another night without you. I don't know how I'm going to do this when we get married."

I side eye him at the word of marriage. No one has ever said that word to me and mean it like he has. "Marriage?" I try to put my hair in a high bun.

"No, I like your hair down." He stroked my hair down and examined each strand. "Yes, marriage. I know it's early in our relationship but still. Future speaking."

I've always wanted to get married but the actuality that he wanted to do this with me, made me feel scared. "I understand now. I do want to get married and I've always wanted the ceremony to be small. You know, immediate family only."

He stroked my cheek. "Same. You ready to eat? The crab cakes should be done." I reach up as he grabs my hand to lead me to the kitchen. I wrap myself in a quilt that laid on the sofa. He pulled out my chair and I waited for him to bring my plate. I admired his body once again as he made my plate. He sat across from me and I looked into his eyes as he did in mine.

"What did you see in me? "

"What do you mean?" He grabbed his fork. "You mean when I first saw you?"

"Duh."

"Well. I thought you were beautiful and...I don't know. You had this aura that made me feel like we knew each other. Like, I could connect with you and we did. Ever since that day, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I went back there to see if you would be there. I waited for you for almost an hour. Your friend...Olivia?" I nod yes to confirm he was right. "Yeah, her. She was telling me things about you and I just wanted to see you again. She even told me your favorite flowers" he admitted.

I think back to when I invited him to my home and he came with the bouquet of sunflowers and roses. "Really, Mike?"

He began to laugh. "I had to. I wanted to make an impression. I wanted you to remember I did that for you. From that day, I felt like you were different. Like what I told you before, I used to ho around. I stopped all of that for you." He eyes were sincere. "I don't want to say you changed me because it's not true. Every man knows how to act right. A man is willing to do right when he finds the right woman. You were that woman."