Opposites Attract II: Part 6 - Back to the Basics

I stroked my little 'dress' knowing I was in complete MILF status. My newly curvy hips, plump behind and suckle breast made their appearance by peeking out the fashionable clothing. This was very much purposefully done. I stretched my legs preparing myself for what he has no idea of what I am going to do. He knew it was about to go down but not like he think it's going to. My loose curls were fully fluffed and it was prepared to not last long. The dim lights hit Michael as he drank his wine anticipating my arrival. His bare chest moved in a rhythmic motion to the steady beat of music playing. I peek out and hear him rapping the words of Get You Good by Roy Woods.

"Don't let your panties get to wet let me take it off for ya." He sings his favorite line. "Lauryn." He says in an off tune voice.

I swear her never gets enough of that song.

The room dimly lit only gave the light of the streets at night. His head turns to look at my body. It's the exact thing he's been waiting for patiently and I wanted him to have it. His lips mouthed 'Wow' as I tiptoed on the balls of my toes. My thighs wrap around his waist as he held my body. I balance on my toes to tease him. I knew he couldn't stand it when I didn't directly sit on his member. His lips grazed my neck. I knew he couldn't handle my teasing as he releases grunts of sexual tension. His fingers were tangled in my hair, ready to kiss me. But the tease I am doing isn't soon over. My legs hop off the free plush of the chair and land at once on the floor.

His eyes dart up at mine, confused at my choice. But I have something better in mind. It'll remind him of how he first saw me doing what I used to do best. He tugs on my dress to pull me back to him. Instead, I grab his hand to follow me. I set the lounge area up as a private room for us. In the middle, I set a pole in the middle. His eyes widen in excitement. I push his body down on the loveseat and begin to dance for him.

Moving seductively to the music took me back to the days when I did this for my own fun. Dancing was my thing and I was damn sure good at it. Twirls. Leg extending. Caressing. Arched back. I slid down the pole with one leg wrapped around with my back over extended in an explainable manner. The cause of vibrations came from the electric guitar blaring in the background. I began to hum the words as the solo guitar played aggressively. Her voice soon came in.

"Been waiting on that sunshine boy I think I need that back"

"Can't do it like that. No one else gonna get it like that." I finish off twirling with my eyes closed. The look of lust was in his eyes as I saw his face upside downward as I slid back down. Landing carefully on the balls of my toes, my dress is swiped off in one motion with my free hand. The only thing left is my bikini lined panties. His hand toys with himself as I grind against the pole making sexual advances to him. At this point it wasn't to satisfy him. I'm feeling how I felt when I first began dancing. The dominance I would have made me feel powerful to any man. The submission and frustration of pleasure, knowing you weren't able to touch me, felt amazing.

With my back facing him and arched back, my hips roll to the beat knowing he couldn't resist it when I was in this position. I turn back and see his member sprung into attention for me.

With legs open wide, "Come get it."

His shorts rolled off his ankles as he picks me up attacking my skin. Foreplay wasn't even needed because of how ready I was. He enters me and teases my spot with strokes as he takes to the nearest couch. Without mercy, he flips me over and pumps inside full with emotion. His grunts and slapping of my ass against his thighs over take the music.

"These gotta. Go, " He said and rips my panties into shreds. With his hands on my shoulders, I hold onto as my saving grace. I knew he was going to be merciless on me and it will be a regret in the morning.