Part 17: "Get out."

3 Weeks until graduation:

Today, wasn't the best. I woke up sick as hell. The night before I was cramming for my last final and I'm not sure how well I did on it. I'm relieved that I'm done. Michael is coming back today and I've been chilling in his place until he comes back. He actually asked me to because he claimed to have something to tell me. I hope it isn't bad because I can take no more bad news. Everything has been great for us since we talked about our relationship. We are learning new things about each other other than what we like from each other sexually. It's more of the mental aspect. I was already attracted to him because of he has intelligence and his charisma that drew people to his ideas but it's much more now.

Chadwick and I still do text and he's aware that I've worked things out with my boyfriend. We still remain, friends, even though he flirts with me all of the time. I know our relationship won't go any further than being friends, so I'm not worried about the situation at all. He's just someone I can call on whenever I need him.

I sat back on the couch drinking ginger ale to help settle my stomach. I don't know what's wrong with me right now. I guess I'll have to set up an doctors appointment soon. I hear the alarm chime and I knew it was Michael. He came in looking like a fine ass daddy. He looks so damn fine with his hair growing out and his facial hair too. Looking at him makes me horny all over again!

"Wassup, baby? I missed you. You smell so good." He laid on top of me and kisses my lips repeatedly.

"You tell me that every time you see me." I kiss him back and hug him close to my breast.

He snuggles his face in them. "They're juicier than the last time I laid on them. I like this." he chuckled and poked them.

"It's because my period is coming. That explains why I've been feeling sick all day. I didn't even expect it because mine is irregular but yeah." He repeatedly toyed with them and it began to hurt from the soreness. "Ouch! Stop. These rings in my nipples to don't make it any better. "

He kissed them. "I'm sorry, baby. Oh. At least I'm going to be here with you. Don't snap on me while you're going through your girl thing."

"I'll try to not to. I've been thinking and I think that you should work on your business from here."

He took the remote and began flipping through channels. "Why?"

"We talked about this a little before you left and I want to make this relationship work so, we are going to need to be around each other. I know you will have to leave sometimes but I want us to be together as much as we can."

"We will and I'm considering doing that. After your graduation, we will have more than enough time together on our trip. You're going to love it." He reached up and kisses me slowly. After that, he squeezed me tighter and exhaled on my chest. "I love you so much."

God, I love him too. Hearing him say that made butterflies form in my stomach and all of my doubt about him went away. I can see that he's trying to do better by me. I am still concerned about this girl Ashlyn but as of right now, I'm going to have it be the least of my worries.

*

"Chadwick? You almost done down there?"

"Oh, shit." He slides from underneath the car with a dirty part in his hand. "Yeah. This was your problem child right here." He stood up and shows my the part on my car that was broken. "See, that part is cracked. You're lucky I have something similar to this in my garage because this cost about $200."

He walks over to his tool shed and searches through for the broken part on my car. Today, my car stopped on the side of the road with no warning. Even though the car is a 2004, I take good care of it. He was the first person I called to help with my car since Michael was in a meeting today and I knew he didn't know much about cars. Chadwick also had a friend that could haul my car off to his home, which was fairly nice looking.