Opposites Attract II: Part 15 - Letting Loose

Michael's POV

(Ugh, I just love this picture of him 🙃)

We made up. Everything was good between us. I could still tell she had her doubts but it changed every time she looked at me or when I touched her. I know she loves me and is trusting me with everything she has. Eventually, I would have to tell her everything but now is not the time. It was our time before we made our appearance tonight.

I laid in the tub with her, my back on her chest rhythmically moving to the inhale and exhale of her chest. She strokes her nails on my chest and listens to me talk to her about how I felt tonight. I was upset after the altercation with Steelo but not as mad as I was before. We didn't have contact, but only through our wives, which I thought was hilarious. Naomi texts Lauryn confirm if I would be there. I decided to still attend because I could not let him down on his accomplishment. My heart couldn't hurt his. Even though, he hurt me. Coping with this included being involved with the twins more. They were the only thing that kept me going.

Lauryn continues to tell me about her brother she is anxious to meet. I couldn't be more happy for her but I could tell she was scared.

"Michael, I don't know. I'm happy but I'm sad. When I go back, I know I will be opening new wounds. I will see my dad and my brother who looks like me in the strangest ways. And what about how my granny will feel? She can't stand him. At. All." She says slowly. "It hurts my heart because I'm torn. They're both my family. You should never have to choose between family...right?"

I click my tongue, "Damn. You should never though. As long as, your family isn't hurting you. I adore Ma Dot, that's my girl, but do you think she may have had too much control over you. Regardless of us moving across the country, she still seems to dictate things in your life." Lauryn exhales deeply, "Look, I understand she wanted to keep you protected but keeping a child away from his father? That's fucked up. Even though, your dad was not perfect something could have been arranged." She didn't say anything in response. I see her reflection in the glass mirror. She was still deep in thought. I turn around and look at her. "I'll tell you this, I will go with you for support. Whenever you don't feel comfortable, you call and I'll be there."

"I would love that." She dimples. "Thank you, baby." She kisses my lips. "We will have to plan accordingly."

I groan against her lips, feeling myself getting hard again.

"We gotta get ready, baby." She reaches for her towel as she stood.

I admire her fully grown ass. "Please don't get rid of that ass. I know you've been working out and shit but that...ooo wee." I hold myself down. "Fine ass." I bite my lip and smile.

She lets out a quick wind indicating she chuckled, "It didn't have enough stretch marks and volume to it back then?"

I watch her dry herself off. "You did for sure but it ain't nothing wrong with a little extra poke and a little bit more movement. I gave you a hint when I said you had them childbearing hips. Remember?"