Opposites Attract II: Part 25 - Nobody Else

The scent of him fills my nose as he held me with no intention of letting me go. I didn't want him to either. Holding him felt like a relief. He was the piece I was missing that became someone much greater than he was before. I missed this. I missed him. I missed what we could have been before his mistake.

It felt so good to have him inside me again. Many lovers have made it this far and the sex was sometimes good, but the feeling of intimacy has never been this high. My body craved him twenty-four-seven. His lips, smile, rock hard chest to his piercing eyes that made my body shiver, my heart rate rise and my pupils dilate.

His v-line touches my middle each long stroke he made. I hold his wrist tight trying to keep myself together. His eyes watch my entire body. I could tell he missed me and I missed him too. His strokes were hard, slow and unbearably pleasing. Kisses and bites that were placed on my ankles turn into him kissing my feet made my flower bloom and nipples harden.

My ear grew hotter indicating I was close to my climax. The sexual tension between us was thick. Our lips met exchange moans and energy to our climax.

I rub his bare, broad chest as we lie on the bed wrapped in the sheets explaining how all of this transpired. Hearing his hearty laugh as I explained the story made me feel much better. Being here made me feel as if all the stress we went through was worth it.

He moves down and kisses my forming abs playfully."What do you think we are having this time?"

"What do you think we are having this time?"

I giggle, "I don't know. I wasn't picky the first round and I ended up with both. The only thing I want is no complications when I give birth. That's it,"

"Have you told your daddy yet? I know you two are tight. Do you talk to him every day still?" He asks curiously

"No. You and wild girl know. We talk all the time. I'm not telling anyone until we go back home," I raise my brow slyly

He rises, "Home? Home?" I nod yes, "I think this is the best thing you've told me in months. I can't live here anymore. It's too fucking expensive,"

"Hell yes. I miss being at home with you. Our home in LA is perfect. I want it back for us. Don't you agree?" I stroke his stubble.

His voice was groggy, "I do. I'm very grateful you've given us another chance. Life without you for four months was enough. Imagine if this went further than divorce...I don't even wanna think about it. I'm glad I can hold you again," his nose rubs my skin as he squeezes my torso tighter. "I missed this shit,"

"Me too. I want this Michael. I hope you are willing to keep us together as I am,"

"I am willing to do anything for our family. Back then I would say so but I didn't know how. I swear, I won't do anything to jeopardize us again because I know I will never find someone like you again," Michael confesses.

I smile at him, peck his lips and close my eyes.

My body became heavy preparing itself for a night of deep sleep. The day was so long it merged into another. Memories of our family remind me of how valuable our love is. Our mistakes before each other led us in the path to love one another properly. Even though the thought of him hurting me bothers me at times, forgiveness made my heart want to be with him again.

If this didn't happen, I wouldn't have saw his scars. His transparency made us stronger.

Growing up, I was taught being resilient through situations made me stronger it did but I never faced my issues. I was not taught how to face my problems and to take time for myself to heal. I put my pain into things that numbed my pain. Unbeknownst, the hole of pain, sorrow and regret dug deeper.

The time I spent away from our marriage, I learned to love myself. I learned to love myself more than anyone would love me. Mastering this saved me as much as it saved Michael by him doing the same.

Even though we have forgiven each other, our work is still waiting for us back home...

***
This isn't then end but the end is near. I'm currently trying to narrow down the chapters to two or three. I wrote so much for the ending that I realized it was too much. It's coming soon though..

Thank you for reading this book.
Comment, vote and share if you care. 💞