Opposites Attract II: Part 14 - Salacious Thoughts of You

Don't the waves pull the sand?
Don't the moon pull the tide?
And I'm yours....

He wanted it to be like the first time they had sex but spicier than before. They were both too drunk to drive home, but for their luck, a hotel was nearby. Before they could entertain their selves with sexual activity, they stopped at the nearest store to buy snacks, drinks, and toiletries they would need the next morning. Customers watched the two of them play around as if they were teenagers doing illegal things after their curfew. Lauryn and Michael did not care. They needed this time to let free.

The hotel room was reminiscent of her memory as she could view the dark beach from the floor to ceiling windows. Lauryn stood in front of the windows looking at herself and at her sexy baby daddy take his shoes and shirt off carefully as he tries not to stumble. Lauryn turns to face him. He looks so good she thought to herself. His biceps flexed and his abs were rock hard.

"You like what you see?" He walks over and pins her against the wall with her hands above her head. Michael inhales her, smelling her sweet, mouthwatering scent from her skin. His face gets entangled in her hair as he tugs the ends gently.

Lauryn felt her body get hot from the smell of liquor from his breath. Her nipples hardened. Her flower began to bloom from all of the sensations she felt. Goosebumps formed. She felt her juices drip through her thong. She wanted Michael to fuck her but it wasn't going to happen so fast.

How could she be so hot but feel so cold?

His tongue grazed her neck as he teases her. She begins to moan but he covers her lips.

"I've been wanting to try this out with you for a while now... you ever heard of BDSM?"

Lauryn shook her head yes.

"What you think about it?" He still had her pinned against the wall not breaking eye contact.

"I— don't know."

His bulge could be felt through his slacks. This drove Lauryn crazy, making her want to grab it and place it in her mouth savagely. "Can I introduce it to you tonight?" His eyes were low and serious. "It's not like how you think it is. I won't hurt you. I never will." He strokes her cheek. "I think you'll like it."

Lauryn was extremely drunk but she knew what she was saying, "I trust you...can you just fuck me? I just, I just want some dick. Please." She wines.

Michael chuckles and picks her up off her feet to carry her to the bed as she says provocative things to him. He knew it wasn't the time but soon it would be. Either way, if this was a quickie or something to last long, he prayed he wouldn't bust quick. He tosses her the bed playfully and climbs on top of her attacking her skin with bites and kisses. Lauryn's expensive dress was yanked off causing a few beads to fly across the room but she didn't care. He stood at the edge as she crawled towards him like an animal stalking her prey.

When Lauryn had Hennessy in her system, she's either ready to fuck or fight. The first option was the choice of tonight. Her eyes were red, hair was wildly placed and her makeup smudged. She licked his briefs causing Michael to nearly fall back, not only because this is the drunkest he's ever been but because he couldn't control himself. To his surprise, his dick was lubricated with his precum that soiled through his briefs. He pulls them down and Lauryn moans and giggles at the excitement from getting dicked down in a matter of seconds.

"Gimme dat dick. Gimme dat dick." She sang.

Michael laughs lowly, "get yo drunk ass over here. Do you want some of this Henny dick? Huh?"

Bringing out her flexible skills, she put her legs in a middle split for her husband to see she was wet and ready as she could be. Her juices spread on the sheets leaving deep puddles as she shifted to a right split and pointing her toes. Back faced him and she flips her head to him as he admired her beautiful chocolate skin. This was the time to pray a baby would not be made like last time. He stood there rubbing his now thick and long length with precum.

"Nah, do you want this?" She winks. He pulls her back aggressively and forces himself inside of her. Full of submission to Michael, her head bows as her tresses cover her face. Her full ass jerks from Michael's v-line making smacking noise.

Her hands were held in a handcuff position as he pumped inside of her slow and hard. He wasn't letting her go.

Lauryn gasps for air as he rubs the groove on her g-spot. She couldn't pull him away as her body was arched in the perfect position for them. This shit felt like painful-bliss. He knew how to please her and to make her submit on his terms.

His palms became sweaty, nearly slipping Lauryn out of his grip but he refused to let go. His muscular body pushes her smaller frame down, placing his body on top of hers as he digs inside of her.

His breaths were short and heavy. Hers were hard cursing of his name that she managed to force out. Her wetness made it hard for him to stay in. He turns her body and kisses her lips causing him to be her eye of a storm. She was calm, and in sync with his body as he glides in with ease.

Michael did what he was told, he fucked her into a verge of blacking out. Her red eyes crossed as he strokes her and fondles with her sensitive breast in his mouth. The cool air blew from the unit balanced out the extreme heat she felt from being drunk and overwhelmed from the passion she got from her husband fulfilling her needs.

Her words slur as she curses his name and encourages him to go deeper.

He did so, making her eyes spring open as if she were awakened. His hand squeezed the mattress so tight, blood engorges to the veins in his wrist. His strokes became sloppier as he felt Lauryn cumming on him.

The pit of her stomach was heavy. She felt weak but full of energy. How was that possible? She thought.

Strokes later, they lie on the messy bed, out of breath and dazing in and out of the real world praying neither one them would throw up...

Lauryn weakly slaps Michael's cheek. "You okay?" she forces out from her dry throat.

"Mmmhmnhmn." he hiccups, still laying on her stomach.

Lauryn smiles and rubs the opposite cheek, "I know, I know. Let me know when you feel it coming,"

***