Opposites Attract I: Part 12 - When It Rains, It Pours

A snack! You feel me? 🤪

Tonight was the night for the business dinner. I was in the mirror prepping myself before I opened the door for Michael. He was in a cream-colored suit with a brown shirt underneath that had an intrinsic pattern with an accent of black. I chose to wear the back dress he bought me paired with black shoes. My shoulders were out showing off the little bit of glow I put on them. My hair was in fluffy wand curls, that I pray won't fall because it is kind of humid tonight. He greets me with a long kiss.

"Michael!" I laugh during the kiss as he tries to lift up my dress. I tap his hand.

"Come on, baby. It won't take nothing but 10 minutes. I'll be quick." He continued to kiss me on my neck and laugh at his joke. He grips my ass from under my dress.

"We're already running late. Plus I'm sore." I insist while reaching for my purse. I felt myself getting hot as he squeezed it. I wanted to give in so bad but we were already running late.

"What about in the car? I'll call an Uber and we can just get i—"

"Boy, I am not fucking you in the back of an Uber. I'll rather fuck in the Range but not tonight. " I roll my eyes while locking the door.

"You could feel like Beyoncé though. Just like that Partition song!" He points his finger like his statement was valid. I look back at him without saying shut up. He lifts his hands. "Okay. Okay. But I'm going to tear your ass up after this dinner though. Birdman hands on that ass!" He motions his hands in a smooth up and downward motion. Then he squeezes my butt in a honking motion then smacks it. "You sure you want to wait on this tho?" He motioned to his body as we walked out the elevator to his truck.

"You're annoying as hell. And you smack my ass way too hard! "

We arrive at the restaurant called Canoe. It was very high class. While walking inside I saw a few public officials in Atlanta and had the opportunity to speak to them because of Michael. His social class really made him stand out in the restaurant. Everyone turned their heads when they saw me on his arm. A lot of people had on formal dresses and suits. This was out totally of my style. Personally, I'll just go for some ribs or a burger, but this was a business dinner with a soon client. So, we had to make an impression. We walk up to the hostess and she led us to an exclusive room. We walk hand and hand while he whispers what he's going to do to me when I get home.

I pop his chest playfully "Stop it no—"

"Mr. Jordan!" A man stands up to shake his hand. I look over to see a woman sitting there and I knew who exactly they were. Gia and Armand. I froze when I saw Armand holding his hand out like he doesn't know me. I give a faint smile and he squeezed my hand tightly. Michael didn't even notice because he was too busy talking to Gia.

"Baby, this is Javier, who I was telling you about."

Javier?

"So, this is who you're screwing now? Got a new SD, huh?" He said silently in my ear as he embraced me. I barely hugged him back and looked at him in his eyes with an angry look. Armand walked away like nothing happen. Wait, this can't be right. Michael said he name was 'Javier'. "This is my wife, Gia. Lauryn. Gia." He motions for us to embrace. She didn't even know who I was. She knew he had a woman he was cheating with but she didn't know what she looked like.