Opposites Attract: Part 7 - The Past Remains There

I look in his eyes and I could see the hurt from my lies. I felt like shit after what I said. Mostly for hurting his feelings. He had me as his only one, when I didn't do the same for him.

"A sugar daddy?" He said in confusion. He placed his hands on his head and walked around his room. "I can't believe this. Wait. Well what am I to you? You tryna put me on your team too?Like, what the fuck Lauryn? " He turned around to look at me but stayed firm in his spot were he was standing. I tried to get out of the bed to walk up to him but he stood back a few steps each time. "Please don't touch me."

"Mike. You're not like that to me. I don't want none of those benefits from you. I only want you." I explained.

"Lauryn, I think you're playing with me." He was noticeably angry and pacing the room slowly while eyeing me.

"I'm not! I really care about you. I don't care about what you have. I want you!" I touch his arm and he looks at me with disappointment. He walks out and walks inside the guest bedroom. I hear the door slam.  This man doesn't want to sleep in the same bed as me. My phone vibrates again. I stomp over to it and turn it off and of course it was who I thought it was. I walk over to the bed, which was cold. I leave his side untouched anticipating he would come back. But he didn't.

Sunday morning

My eyes were swollen from crying. Kisses were placed on my back and I feel legs locking into mine. It felt like I was just dreaming so I ignored it. I slept more. Then I feel the kisses again on the middle of my back and my nipple rings were being toyed with. I groan in confusion and pleasure.

"Shhhh." I hear him whisper in my ear. He lifts my leg up and enters me. I close my eyes. I was confused because he was so mad at me last night but he still stroked me in passion and held me so close to him. His hand was around my neck and arm holding my right thigh up. He sped up the pace. He began to grunt in my ear and continues to kiss my shoulder.

My breathing is heavier and slower. He sped up a little bit more until he came inside of me. He let go of my neck and leg. He laid for a minute and got out of bed and put on his briefs. I saw his Africa tattoo on his back as he walked out. I look at the closed door and roll my eyes. First I didn't come and then he leaves me? "Hell nah" I lay back looking at the ceiling. I take a shower and clean myself up from this game he played with me. I walk out of the bedroom and see him sitting on the bench in the foyer. I walk downstairs quietly but he heard me.

"Good evening." He pats on the bench without looking back.

I sit beside him not knowing where to start. "I'm sorry for lying. I'm sorry for this weekend with you not being the fairytale we thought it would be. I should have told you from the start. I just didn't know how you would take me if I told you. Plus, I was planning on ending what I have with him when I met you. "

He makes eye contact with me and kisses me on the lips. "Lauryn, you have to end it. I can't be with you, knowing another man has ownership of my lady. I want you as mine and only mine. And I forgive you, it's just that you can't lie to me like that. " His voice was stern.

"I understand. I am going to. I promise."

"And um—I apologize for not making you come" He let out a huge laugh. I look at him with a blank face.

"It's fine. I did the job anyway." I smirk and wave my fingers. "Your shower head was awesome as well."

"You disgust me. You done violated my shower head. Wooowwwww" he drops his jaw. I laugh at him and he soon laughs with me too. "I'll finish you off tonight though. Just wait."

"Oooo I'm scared" I say in sarcasm.

The rest of the day he was devoted to me. I was showered with kisses and attention. We didn't even have to have sex and our time still felt intimate. His touch, presence, words, and vulnerability was everything that I needed. We laid on his couch watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. He didn't really watch reality tv and was more into documentaries and things about nature.