🌹 Prologue

LAST EDITED: 05-26-2018

Listen to the song ^^ It's a song that perfectly describes the relationship of my two OCs

起 (wonder) Euphoria
"a state of intense excitement & happiness"

"Hiya!" I said to the trembling boy that held my father's hand tightly, as if if he lets go, he would drift away from existence. He flinched at my loud tone. "I'm Natsuya or you could call me Natsu!" He looked up to me with eyes so broken and cloudy but refused to give a smile. I was saddened by the reaction but I replied with a big grin. "Don't worry!" I exclaimed and he stared at me with those big doe brown eyes.

"I'll be here for you. And I'm gonna protect you at all cost."

And seeing him smile, was enough.

承 (Her) Serendipity
"the development of events by chance"

"Umm." I looked at the boy who stopped from walking which made me stop, having a one meter distance between us. "Can you stop following me?" I frowned."Why?" He looked at me with the same eyes when he first met me. "Why are you following me when you will gain nothing from me?" He was in tears and I smiled at him.

"Of course I'll gain something." He looked confused. "I'll gain another friend!" And I grinned which made his eyes flicker with such little hope.

"Friend?"

轉 (Tear) Singularity
"the quality of being singular"

"Natsu?" I looked up to see those familiar brown orbs. I removed an earphone to listen to what he wants to say and he smiled at me. "It's already lunch. Aren't you going to eat?" He stated with such a soft voice, to the point that it made him fragile. I shook my head and stared out the window, missing the faded smile on his face. He nod his head and left, heading to god knows where. I sighed and just looked outside the window and saw his figure, alone and scared, just like how I first met him.

结 (Answer) Epiphany
"a moment of sudden and great revelation or realization"

"Snap out of it, Natsu!" I was shocked at the sudden rising tone of his voice and the fact that he slapped me. I placed my hand on the cheek that he slapped. I glared at him but he wasn't fazed at all.

"You're not the only one who needs to kill him! Every single one in this classroom has one goal by the end of the year, to kill him and save the earth. You can't stop him alone!" My eyes widened but my line of sight was focused on the floor. "This class is stronger together! Stop being a jerk and consider other people, not only yourself!" He left the room while I stood there, shocked at the turn of events.

It made me think. Now that he's like this, strong and no longer the broken boy that I once followed, will he leave me?

自由 (liberty) freedom
"the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved."

'I still haven't found my freedom but when I do,' I looked at a certain someone and smiled softly to myself. 'I'll take him to paradise.'