🌹 15

So, I skipped the Haruhi in Wonderland so I'm sorry that I've been replacing Haruhi with either Natsuya and Ichizo.

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"Are you an idiot or something?" I asked to Tamaki who was apologizing to the president of the newpaper club. Ichizo snickered.

"As an addition to apologizing, please help the newspaper club." The only three members of the newspaper club said and bowed their heads. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. You think I wouldn't notice something so obvious?

"Leave it to me. We accept----"

"I'm sorry but we have to decline." Kyoya cut off Tamaki who immediately tradhed around the room.

"Kyoya! He got hurt because of me!" I rolled my eyes and kept my gaze on Kyoya.

"We avoid information about us to the guests and having about you gossip nonsense about us, is something I cannot accept." He said and the president of the newspaper club kept complaining about his head hurting.

"Oi! As your president, I will not allow you to decline!" Oh please, I can make a better threat than that.

"We decline!" We said and left while Tamaki was shocked to hear such response. I rolled my eyes and we left the room.

We changed our clothes and stared at the president who hasn't changed his clothes and rolling the ball using his pointer finger. I sighed and just stared at Kyoya who was staring blankly at the president.

"I'm getting quite annoyed with his attitude. Why don't you do something about it before he use his puppy eyes." I pointed to the King who glanced at me with puppy eyes. Normally, I would give in if those were from the girls most especially Nakamura who needs shit for Karma and her to prank Korosensei and the others.

"There will be some conditions." Kyoya pushed up his glasses.

"Woof!"

"We will be editing the headline and contents of the article. Of course, any other information about us added to the article is prohibited. We won't be accepting interviews, is that clear?" He slammed his notebook shut.

"Woof Woof!"

Soon, everyone agreed but I knew Kyoya has something up his sleeve.

🌹🔪🌹

The next day, just before the scheduled time of the newspaper club to witness the event that has been going on inside the host club, I saw Kyoya leave the music room with a first aid kit that looked like the one that his family is selling. I followed him and saw him enter the room where the newspaper reside. I leaned next to the wall and listened to their conversation. I smirked at the ongoing conversation and waited for Kyoya to leave which he did.

"Natsuya? What are you doing here?" He asked and pushed up his glasses. I smirked.

"I'm supposed to be the one to ask you that. What are you doing here?" I asked and he looked away. "Looks like the shadow king has another card up his sleeve."

"I'm just reminding them of their limits and being the generous person I am, I gave them the first aid kit that my family has customized." He simply said and I raised my eyebrow. How amusing.

"I'm just going to tell you that I won't be attending the scheduled time for later." I said and he asked why but I ignored him and walked away while waving.

"One last thing Kyoya," I paused and he looked at me, silver meeting ocean blue. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well." And I walked away.

🌹🔪🌹