🌹 28

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"May I ask once again why were riding on a carriage in the middle of the campus?" Natsuya asked while leaning on the side.

"Why? Don't you like riding in a carriage and your princess is waiting for you?" Tamaki dramatically asked and Natsuya rolled his eyes.

"I don't like it." Natsuya bluntly answered and Tamaki went to his emo corner.

"Why don't you like it Natsu-chan?" Honey asked.

"It's too cliche. I hate cliche shit." Natsuya grumbled and leaned back, at least enjoying the cold breeze that went pass as the carriage went on. "The fact that my father is going as well is a pain." He grumbled quietly and Ichizo smirked.

"Well, expect a grand entrance then." Ichizo smirked and Natsuya scoffed. Their father always liked grand entrances because of the fact that even the parents here in Ouran, he can call them commoners because he's that rich.

Soon, they started business. Natsuya groaned at the possibility of seeing his father at any time of the day. Plus, the fact that this will be held for another day has Natsuya wanting to stay home and rest. The recent target has been hard to get, always out of radar and it's a mystery on how they found Korosensei when they have been hiding him for good.

Natsuya eyed the young girl who was sitting far away with opera glasses. He smirked. He knew this motherfucking girl. Éclair Tonnerre. The family that their father is supposed to be buying this week. This will be an entertaining day.

It was going so well so far but Natsuya saw Kyoya's father who was pissed at the presence of Kyoya. Natsuya saw his hand twitching, indicating that he may slap the male soon as possible. He was about to stop it but thankfully, someone did and it was someone whom was Natsuya's form of entertainment.

"Heh? A father slapping his own son? What a show!" Everyone turned to the voice which exclaimed the statement quite loudly. Everyone gasps and whispered to themselves on why such a person was doing in Ouran, a place which he can consider a commoner's public school. Yoshio Ootori, Kyoya's father turned to the voice horrified by the presence.

"Now now, you can continue or I have a little wager." Satsushi Haruto said and smirked. "Continue slapping your son or I'm going to buy every single business that this school has in store." Everyone gasp. That is how rich the Satsushi clan was. The head, Satsushi Haruto can buy every single company that this school has in store, heck he can even buy every single person in Japan if he can. That's how unbelievably rich the Satsushi clan was.

"That's it? Aren't you going too small, Father?" Everyone turned to the voice to reveal the two sons that Satsushi Haruto has, Satsushi Natsuya and Satsushi Ichizo. Haruto smirked.

"My my. It seems that my sons want more." They smirked at one another and look around. "Name a company in this very room and I'm going to buy it for you, my sons." This made the siblings smirked. They had the upper hand at this situation and no one can complain because one small mistake with this clan, can leave with something to nothing.

"I'm quite interested with the Suoh family." The said family turned to Ichizo who smirked. Shizue and Yuzuru had their eyes wide, knowing that with that one sentence, everything that they had worked for was gone in a snap. "Well, let's decide that for later. Let's have some fun for now." Ichizo gave an eye smile and Haruto nod while smirking.

"Well then, I'll request the whole host club." Kyoya nod, calling out every member who had confusion in their eyes but decided to go on with it. Kyoya led Haruto to a table and served him tea and a slice of cake.

"Please sit. It's quite a scene to have their friends in one table." Haruto gestured to them and they did what he wanted, knowing that every single parent in this room was scared of him. The host club carefully took in his features. Black hair with black eyes and a pale complexion. He was a very handsome man with simple features, lean but muscular build and a height of six feet flat.