🌹 5

LAST EDITED: 05-24-2018

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"Which is Hikaru game~!" I heard the twins say in unison with some hats to cover their hairstyles which can tell who is who depending which side of the hair is swept on. The girls squealed and each gave an answer shyly which the twins corrected if they were wrong and congratulated when correct but the latter option didn't happen yet.

"What a stupid game." I said rather out loud in no purpose while Ichizo giggled and Haruhi nod. My statement caught the attention of the twins and looked at us while pouting and smirked after.

"Then, can you tell which is which~?" The said in unison which masks the voices that they had differences on. I sipped my tea and looked at them for a second then put down the china teacup and answered with Ichizo in unison.

"Right is Hikaru and Left is Kaoru." They let out a small gasp and looked at me in confusion and amazement.

"H-How?" They stuttered and the rest of the people inside the room looked shocked since it was rare for someone to get it right and for two people to get it right when they rarely spend time with the twins was mind blowing.

Ichizo smiled softly and I answered for the both of us. "Isn't is obvious? Seriously, every time I look at the both of you, I see no difference at all." I said calmly but that statement made all hell loose inside the music room.

"EHHHH?!"

I simply shrugged and stood up with Ichizo following suit. "Something came up." I paused and waved my phone showing Kyoya, "It's an emergency so we'll be leaving first." He nod and we left with most of the people watching our disappearing figures with amazement and curiosity.

We walked to the gates of the school to see that Mr. Dense would pick the both of us up from school. We walked to the direction he was standing and he gave a small smile.

"What happened that was so important that we needed to skip school?" I asked and Tadaomi sighed.

"Apparently, someone hired Irina to assassinate someone but Irina had a little incident so we need you to fill in her shoes." Wait, what?!

"What happened to Irina?" Ichizo suddenly asked and Tadaomi sighed.

"Nothing serious but she fainted because of over working herself and since I can't afford her to start working until she's back to normal, I have decided to let you two take her work." He stated and Ichizo exhaled in relief.

"Fine. I guess I could take a few days of work." I said and scratched my head and opened the door to the shotgun seat and got inside the car, the other two following suit and we rode off to the office of the military of defense.

"Bloody hell." I said and stepped out of the car. And here, I thought I'll be getting a peaceful first year in high school.

"Bloody hell is right." Ichizo groaned as he stretched his arms and sighed in content as his arms rested on his sides. "I thought we're gonna have a peaceful first year~" Ichizo commented loudly which made Tadaomi pop a vein.

"Come me some slack. Just do a favor for my girlfriend." I coo and Ichizo laughed.

"I never thought that the day where you call Irina as your girlfriend openly would come." I teased and he popped another vein.

"I don't know what to do with the both of you. Let's just head to Irina's office and take her work for her." We nod and went inside the building.

The building was just any other building in the area looked like, average in size and modern in architecture. It wasn't actually noisy but it wasn't quiet as well. Offices depends in position. If you have a high position, your office is at the top floor and vice versa like any other office building. Since Tadaomi just got promoted and has Irina under his wing, they have their office at the top floor. We nod at the people who passed by us and they returned the respectful gesture. We reached their office and we just sat at the couch provided for guest. We were considered at Tadaomi's underlings as well as Korosensei so Ichizo and I had our own office as well. Well, we both have the same office since it felt weird being on separate offices.