🌹 30

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"What?" Tamaki asked, wishing that what Natsuya said wasn't true and that the people who ran into the operating room, weren't connected to Ichizo's surgery.

"Ichizo's severely allergic to anesthetics. Just a small dose put into his body and he may go into shock and there is a possibility that he might go in a coma." Natsuya had tears running down from his eyes and his hands were trembling.

The news was a shock to the host club. Tamaki was in guilt since he wasn't allergic to anesthetics but Ichizo, the man who loves him, sacrificed himself just to prevent Tamaki from getting injured. Natsuya sat down and had his head down while fumbling with his shaking fingers.

"Natsuya!" A voice rang through out the hallway but Natsuya refused to lift his head to the voice. Karasuma has ran down the hallway and looked at Natsuya, he sighed.

"Kotaro escaped." Karasuma said.

"I don't care." Natsuya bluntly stated while wiping his eyes using his sleeve. He didn't bother to take revenge, the only thing that he needed currently was Ichizo healthy and smiling happily at him while saying some bad puns but still make Natsuya laugh. Ichizo was the whole reason why Natsuya wasn't some delinquent or an asshole that didn't know what to do in life. Ichizo made him to be the person he was today and he didn't want to lose him like another person in the room.

"Just go home, all of you. I'll wait here." The host club exchanged glances but nod and pat Natsuya's head and or telling him that it's okay before they left. Kyoya just stared at the man in front of him. He walked towards him and hugged head while standing. Natsuya flinched and his shoulders started shaking.

"Ichizo will be alright." Natsuya wrapped his arms around Kyoya. He didn't care about the awkward situation that happens when a couple breaks up, he needed someone to support him and Kyoya didn't hesitate to volunteer himself as his support pillar and that made Natsuya cry harder.

"Why are you still doing this? After what I've done to you." Natsuya had the courage to question and Kyoya smiled. A break up is one thing that made him vulnerable and broken but that didn't mean that he won't stop loving and supporting the love of his life. After all the change that Kyoya went through after meeting Natsuya, it's best if Kyoya returned the favor by being at his side and being his support pillar.

"It's because I love you."

🌹🔪🌹

The next morning, the host club went to the hospital to see that Natsuya was still sitting in the same spot as yesterday night and his face is blank but you can clearly see his bloodshot eyes. They approached Natsuya who smiled sadly at them.

"Morning." They returned the smile and greeting and sat around Natsuya.

"You didn't go home?" Haruhi asked with concern evident in her voice and eyes. Natsuya shook his head and stared at the automatic doors of the operating room. "Why?" She asked again.

"I couldn't leave Ichizo by himself." Natsuya said and Tamaki ruffled his hair.

"Ichizo is a lucky man, to have a brother like you." Tamaki commented and the rest nod, agreeing with Tamaki.

"Hikaru is a bit of a tsundere you know so I doubt he'd react like you if that happened to me." Kaoru commented and everyone laughed at the statement while Hikaru started spouting things to his twin. Natsuya smiled gently, these people never fail to make him smile.

Then, the doctor that was in charge of Ichizo's surgery came out and sighed. Everyone stood up and the doctor came to them to deliver the news.

"How is he?" Natsuya asked and the doctor sighed in fatigue. The operation took at least 8 hours to completely finish.