🌹 16

pt. 1

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"How did this happen again?" I asked the brunette girl who was beside me. She shrugged and facepalmed. We glanced at the back to see everyone sleeping. I mean, it is reasonable since it's five in the morning.

<FLASHBACK>

"What the fuck?" I asked and yawned. It was four in the morning and I looked around to see everyone in my living room with their own luggage. Ichizo came into the living room and chuckled nervously while rubbing his nape.

"I may or may not have mentioned that we're going to Okinawa during the summer." I rubbed my temples and the twins came behind me.

"Oh come on--"

"It'll be fun!" I rolled my eyes and sighed. And I thought that I'll be spending my summer in peace.

"Fine. We'll leave in an hour." I said and Korosensei entered releasing a yawn.

"What's everyone doing here?" He said and sat down on the couch.

"We're going to Okinawa during the summer." I informed and sipped my black coffee. It may be bitter but at least it'll keep me awake. Korosensei sighed dreamily.

"Ah Okinawa. Such great memories isn't it?" He said while smiling and my eyes twitched along with Ichizo. I kicked him and kept him head to the ground using my foot while he whined.
"Fucking bullshit. I had to risk my life there." He chuckled nervously. While shuffling our places at the theater room, the man with the gun that was placed at the stage fired a bullet at me which almost hit my lung but thankful it didn't.

"And I had endure that sickness while being with you shits." Ichizo informed and I put pressure into my foot and Korosensei whined.

"At least we had some student-teacher interactions!" He nervously claimed and I let go of his head which he sighed in relief.

"I remember you tried to set me up with Nakamura." I said and flopped down the couch.

"Oh come on! No matter how you look at it, the two of you make a cute couple." Korosensei insisted and I kicked him out of the room.

"I'll just go and prepare." The fully prepared Ichizo nod and kept the host company. I walked up the stairs and entered my room then my bathroom. I sighed and just took a simple shower without any thoughts what so ever unlike Ichizo who would tell me, "If the soap dropped in the shower, would the floor be clean or the soap dirty?"

I left the shower and just put on some colored cream Chino shorts and a simple white shirt. I put on some white converse to go along with it. I ruffled my hair and brought my luggage and my backpack with me downstairs.

"Oi, let's go." I informed and they all cheered as they left the house and into the van that Karasuma had. "Oi, Haruhi." She looked at me confused and I pointed to the front seat. "There is no way I'm letting you seat with some simpletons." She sighed at the thought and nod while climbing into shotgun. They all put their bags at the back and closed the trunk door. Everyone climbed and we headed off to the dock.

<FLASHBACK END>

"Hey Natsuya." I hummed and took a turn. "Was it true? The thing you said at the day we confronted the newspaper club?" I looked at Haruhi who looked out the window and I chuckled.

"Yes I did. Why do you ask?" And I stopped at the stoplight.

"It was all just sudden you know. Plus, I just wanted to know on what you saw in Kyoya that made you feel that way." She asked and I hummed, thinking for an answer.