🌹 37

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"Young master!" A maid barged in Tamaki's room and the said young master groaned at how early it was.

"What is it?" He said and took out his phone. He hissed at the brightness and when he finally had the clear vision of his phone, he saw that it was almost 9 in the morning.

"You have a visitor downstairs and your grandmother is mad!" The maid said in horror, clearly aware that Tamaki's grandmother is scary when mad.

"In that case, just let the person leave." Tamaki grumbled and turned to the other side.

"He says that he won't do that! He also announced to everyone that he's your boyfriend!" Tamaki laid silent for a while then bolted up with a horrified face. He pushed pass the maid and immediately ran downstairs to see that whole staff gathered along with the family members. Ichizo looked up the stairs to see his lover. He smirked and called out to him.

"Tamaki, Darling, how did you sleep?" Ichizo walked towards the blond and kissed his forehead.

"Good. Why are you here?" Tamaki asked being careful since his grandmother was burning holes in Ichizo's back.

"We're going for a date and this date will last for at least two days." Ichizo said and Tamaki chuckled a bit.

"Sounds interesting." Tamaki commented and placed a kiss on Ichizo's lips which he smiled at.

"Why don't you go and make yourself pretty? I'll be waiting here." Ichizo said and kissed Tamaki who willingly kissed back. 'I have to admit, it feels good to rebel against my grandmother.' Tamaki thought and he immediately went upstairs to prepare himself. He smiled to himself when he remembered the kisses that were exchanged between him and his lover.

He entered his room and headed to his walk-in-closet. He put out some shirts and some shorts and or pants. He also pulled out some hoodies especially the oversized ones, the ones that Ichizo always gave to him. He put them in a bag along with some other necessities. He sighed in content when he saw that he packed the things he needed so he headed to the shower to get clean.

Once he was done showering, he headed to his bed which had the clothes that he will be wearing. Amber colored shorts and a white tee. He put on white converse as well and when he was ready to go, he grabbed the bag that was filled with his clothes and his phone as well then ran downstairs.

"Sorry I took too long." Tamaki apologized and saw that Ichizo was sitting on a couch with a cup of tea on his hand and a tray of treats on the coffee table across him. He also noticed that his grandmother was sitting on another couch while eyeing his lover.

"It's alright love. I wouldn't mind waiting for you." Ichizo said and put down the cup of tea. He stood up and bowed at Shizue. "Thank you for serving me and I hope you would considerate my offer with the Suoh clan." Shizue sat silent and they left the mansion. At the front of the mansion, displayed Ichizo's white sports car which was clean and free from dirt.

Ichizo walked towards the side of the passenger seat and open the door for his lover which Tamaki smiled at. He entered the vehicle and Ichizo shut the door then ran to the other side. He entered the vehicle as well then they left the Suoh residence.

"What was the offer about?" Tamaki asked as he put on his seatbelt.

"Just a offer if she wanted to have a deal with the Satsushi's." Ichizo said, not taking his eyes off the road.

"You're willing to do that?" Tamaki asked, confused and amazed at the same time. Ichizo and Shizue hate each other with a passion and for Ichizo to suggest a deal between the two clans was interesting.