🌹 34

[ 3RD PERSON ]

It's been two weeks and no news of Ichizo waking up. The host club went back to school and are once again hosting as always but it always felt empty, especially for Tamaki who was feeling guilty leading up to the incident.

They were in the music room and there was no business today since it just felt so empty to the point that Tamaki can't have himself happy when the person he loves is suffering. Natsuya was calm at first but he was starting to doubt if Ichizo would take 2 years once again yet at the same time, he trust Ichizo that he won't take too long once again.

The hosts snapped their heads to the sound of the door clicking and Natsuya smiled softly to himself once his eyes laid on the group of people that helped him and with that help, he became the person that you witness today.

"Hey guys." Natsuya said and Kayano immediately hugged him which surprised the taller.

"We're sorry that we took too long to contact you! All of us were too busy and we really wanted to come together and---" Kayano had tears running down her cheeks in guilt and Natsuya chuckled.

"It's alright, okay? I mean, you're all here and I'm really happy about that." Natsuya said and ruffled her hair then turned to the rest. "Why don't all of you take a seat and I'll brew some tea?" The E-Class nod and took a seat together with the host club. Natsuya left to brew some tea and there was an awkward silence between the E-Class and the Host Club.

"I think this would be a great opportunity to learn more about the siblings." Isogai said and the host club looked at him as he smiled gently and pulled his boyfriend, Maehara closer to him.

"We're all assassins." Maehara bluntly said and the host club had their eyes wide in shock.

"What? I thought that Ichizo and Natsuya were the only assassins in your group." Kaoru said and Isogai smiled to himself.

"They were assassins since birth while the rest of us are assassins from last year. Don't you remember? We were the kids that was allegedly claimed that the one who blew up the moon abused us." This information struck the host club like a truck. That's the reason why the kids looked so familiar.

"If that's the case, why aren't you in mental therapy?" Hikaru asked and Karma scoffed.

"We were never abused. It was the greatest year of our lives and it was the time where we all found ourselves." Karama said and sighed. The door clicked again and they turned to see Irina, Karasuma and Korosensei as well as Karma's boyfriend, Asano Gakushuu.

"Sensei!" Kayano called out and the three headed to their direction. "We were talking about last year." Kayano said and Karasuma sighed.

"You're supposed to keep that confidential but go ahead." Karasuma said. Karma moved a bit and let his boyfriend sit then wrapped an arm around his boyfriend then smirked.

"That teacher, was the only person that stood by my side and never looked down or underestimated me." Karma said and smiled to himself.

"I'm that teacher." Korosensei said and smiled to himself. The host club had their eyes wide once again from the information that was taken out. "Correction, I never destroyed the moon. It was just a failed experiment that was the same as what was done to me but with an animal." Korosensei leaned back.

"Ever wondered why we always called him 'Korosensei'?" The host nod at Karma's question. "He was unkillable thus putting 'Korosenai' and 'Sensei' together to create his name." Karma explained.

"I was assigned to their class and they had a mission to kill me by the end of the school year. Thus, they became assassins." Korosensei said.

"He was unkillable. He had a speed of Mach 20 and has alot of cards under his sleeve but alot of weaknesses as well." Nagisa explained.