🌹 9

pt. 2 (final)

[ ICHIZO SATSUSHI ]

I couldn't sleep. That was the simplest explanation as to why I'm currently roaming the halls. I sighed. It's almost midnight so it's so quiet but so peaceful. I was wearing pajamas while wearing a jacket and hoodie at the same time. It was really cold here that even the three layers that I wore, made me feel the cold air.

'Maybe a walk at the beach will calm my head.' I thought and proceeded to go to the elevator but as I pass some rooms, I saw a blond man exit his room.

"Tamaki?" I asked and he turned around, frightened at the sudden call of his name but calmed down when he saw me. He smiled slightly and walked towards me. "Why are you still up?" I asked and he chuckled nervously.

"I couldn't sleep." I nod and there was an awkward silence which I decided to break.

"I was planning to take a walk by the beach, want to join me?" He smiled and nod. We proceeded to the elevator and I swear, every second with this man is awkward. If I were with Natsuya, I would be randomly dancing to the boring elevator music while Natsuya would be recording the whole thing then we would be laughing at it after. The elevator stopped on the lobby and we left the lobby and to the cold outside world.

"I never knew it was this cold." He shivered since he was only wearing a thin sweater and pajamas as well. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and removed my jacket then handed it to him. He declined saying that it was alright but I was not having any of that.

"Just wear it." He looked at it and wore it, sighing at the warmth that the jacket provided. He giggled which caught my attention and he was wiggling his hands because of the sweater paws. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. We walked towards the beach and I sighed at the feeling of sand touching my feet.

"Remove your slippers. It feels more relaxing without it." I stated which he did so. He sighed as well and ran playfully. I raised an eyebrow at the playfulness. I followed him like a parent watching over their kids. I put my hands at the pocket of my hoodie and enjoyed the cold air. He stopped and stared at the night sky. I stood beside him and stared at the bright crescent moon.

"The moon, it's very beautiful." He started and I nod.

Once again, the awkward silence began.

"Do you like Haruhi?" I suddenly asked and he showed an expression of surprise. He looked at the water that was splashing by our feet, not answering my question. "I was just curious since you always treat her like a precious gem." I backed up my previous question and he nod in understanding my reason for asking such a question.

"It's not that. I just treat her like a daughter." Tamaki answered and I nod. "It's strange." He suddenly said which made me confused.

"What is?" I asked and he smiled to himself.

"Natsuya not getting mad at you." He stated and I smiled. Of course. Anyone who would witness the scene a few hours ago, would question why Natsuya was not mad at me despite almost dying of blood lost and revealing our secret. I sighed, thinking. I don't really know why he never gets mad at me and vice versa. I mean, we have a few misunderstandings here and there but that was just to 'wake' ourselves up.

"I don't really know why we don't get mad at each other." I stated the fact and he looked shocked.

"In 18 years of living, you never got mad at each other?" He stated and smiled to himself and I laughed while nodding. It's hard to believe that siblings never fought.

"We had misunderstandings but that was just to wake ourselves. I don't even know why." I was unsure of the answer myself and Tamaki hummed, probably thinking of a reason.