🌹 29

[ 3RD PERSON ]

Tamaki was still confused but there was only one line from Natsuya's screaming that he remembered.

"Ichizo's inlove with you! What don't you get about that?!"

"Ichizo's in love with me?" Tamaki asked himself and the twins scoffed.

"You're really blind aren't you boss?" Hikaru said but even though Tamaki was annoyed by the statement, he wasn't in the mood to argue.

"You never saw the way he looks at you, Tamaki-senpai. He looks at you as if you're the center of his world. He looks at you with such love and care but you just don't notice it." Haruhi said and smiled.

Tamaki felt like a dick right now. He has flashbacks of moments he had with Ichizo and as he thought of those, his heart started beating faster. At kind gestures Ichizo made for the blond, the way Ichizo would love laying down using Tamaki's lap as a pillow and as he thread his fingers through his hair, Ichizo would hum a tune and smile at the feeling.

"Let's head home and prepare for another day." Tamaki quietly said and went on to grab his bag then left. The host club just stared at their president who had his head done.

"Do you think that Tamaki-senpai would be alright?" Haruhi asked and Kyoya sighed.

"I'm not sure but I hope that he'll be alright." Kyoya responded.

<NEXT DAY>

The Satsushi siblings didn't attend school for the day. And that made the host club frown at the notice.  Tamaki was quiet the whole day, didn't talk much even when the twins try and get him to shout that them, he would just hum and go somewhere were it was just him. They were currently at the garden attending guests but Tamaki was too depressed to do anything so Kyoya made him sit out for a moment.
"Tamaki? What's wrong? Want to talk about it?" Kyoya sat beside the male. Kyoya was seriously worried about his friend. Even though Tamaki may be a pain in the ass most of the time, Kyoya still considered him as a good friend.

"It's nothing. Just thinking about yesterday." Tamaki quietly said while staring at a flower in the middle of the grass.

"You do know that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here, the rest are here." Kyoya said, gently rubbing circles in Tamaki's back. Tamaki smiled and turned to his best friend.

"I'll make a mental note on that." Kyoya gently smiled at him. "You've changed Kyoya." Tamaki gently said out of a sudden which caught Kyoya off guard.

"What do you mean by that?" Kyoya asked while threading his fingers to the grass that was dancing with the wind.

"It just seems that you've become gentler than usual." Tamaki chuckled at his own statement and Kyoya smiled sadly. "Natsuya got a great impact on you, hasn't he?" Kyoya scoffed a little and smiled a little.

"He has." Kyoya quietly said and Tamaki pat his head.

"I'm glad that he at least one good thing to you before he cut ties." Kyoya laughed a little at the statement. It wasn't one good thing, it was a million good things that did Kyoya good.

"I'll get going now before the the twins do something." Tamaki nod and Kyoya left after patting his best friend's head.

Tamaki had been thinking since yesterday. He never expected for Ichizo, the person that he found most attractive in the host club to have feelings for a narcissist like him. Tamaki only had looks and money to support for people liking him and he didn't know what Ichizo saw for him to like him. He started thinking that he was only good-looking and rich but Ichizo as well was like that. He hugged his knees closer to his chest and sighed. He then went back to the first time they talked when they were in the beach and couldn't sleep. Ichizo's jacket felt warm to him and he loved the smell that emitted from it, it smelled like vanilla and marshmallows, such a sweet smell for a sweet man.