🌹 1

LAST EDITED: 05-26-2018

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

I pant as I hid behind a wall. Fucking hell, where the fuck is Ichizo? My target was fast but wasn't fast enough for me to fail this mission. I get my gun ready and just listened to the dead silence of the abandoned warehouse. I randomly fired a bullet at a steel post just so if I could hear some response from my target. 

Crash!

Bingo

I jump to the open second floor and hid behind some boxes. This target did nothing but escape and escape Ichizo and I, and I just wanna go home and sleep. I fixed my ear piece and whispered to Karasuma who was giving Ichizo and I orders.

"Karasuma, where the fuck is Ichizo?" I asked and there was a dead silence until that was broken by my name being called.

"Natsuya, Ichizo is outside. The target is inside. From the map, the target is at least at a 2 meter radius from you. Ichizo is guarding the possible closest exit to you and the target inside if he escapes. I need you to finish this off before you run out of time." I nod and walked, obviously fear was not in my dictionary. I was ready to get shot. I ignored other sounds and just listened carefully to the dead silence. This has been going on for seconds until I heard deep breathing.

'There you are.' I thought and rushed to the sound. I was welcomed by some boxes and spoke in a deep voice.

"Get out now." The man behind the boxes flinched but there was no sound of movement. "I'm gonna say this one last time. Get out now and drop you weapon." No sound of possible movement.

'I guess I have no choice.' I fired 4 bullets, two at the target and the other two missing purposely. I heard him scream. "I show no mercy at my targets and while I have the patience for you, you get up and drop you weapon," I said, warning him one more time.

He wasn't cooperating and I had to do what I had to do. I walked up to him, hearing him whimper in fright and jumped so I was now in front of him. He was scared, trembling and his gun was pointing at me but I wasn't scared.

"Drop it or do you want me to drop it for you?" He didn't answer so I fired a bullet that targeted his gun and his gun was now on the floor in front of me. I picked it up and aimed it at him. "I had enough patience a while ago but being a stubborn fucker you were, you didn't listen. Let's see how many bullets can your body take." I fired, not knowing how many bullets were releasing at my actions, screams were heard all through out the facility and once again, I showed no mercy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but I didn't react. I chuckled. "You were just watching back there. Why didn't you shoot him?" I asked the man in front of me.

"Well, it was a payback for eating my Cheetos." He grinned and I groaned.

"Fucking hell Ichizo, I said I was sorry." I said and laughed along with him. We got out of the facility and was welcomed by Karasuma and Irina. "Hey." And Karasuma was pissed.

"You have school tomorrow and obviously, it's an hour after midnight. I'm seriously gonna get scolded." I chuckled and he popped a vein.

"Does it look like we care?" I rolled my eyes at him and he got more pissed. He calmed down after Irina told him to and drove us back home.

Having a new mission every now and then was tiring. The fact that we were starting school tomorrow at an elite school that was painted pink and full of people who show off that they have money was hell for Ichizo and I. We're rich as well and our family was one of the richest. Our father having a spot in the top 20 richest billionaires and the only Japanese to do so. Ichizo and I decided that we'll be living our high school life as commoners. Plus, won't it be fun to see the surprised faces of the people you deceived? I leaned back on the leather chair and just stared outside the window as music blasted out of my earphones and Ichizo doing the same but the only difference was that, he was sleeping. I abandoned the sight outside the window and looked at the man sleeping across me.