🌹 2

LAST EDITED: 05-24-2018

[ SATSUSHI NATSUYA ]

"Hey, let's go." I looked beside me and saw that Ichizo was packing his stuff already. "I feel like we'll be punished if we're late." I sighed and stood up, packing my stuff as well and leaving the library together. We didn't actually rush going there since I didn't really care if we were late but Ichizo said to at least go in a much faster pace then walking which I did and I sighed. What did I do in my past life to experience this now?

We arrived at the music room and opened it, and the familiar greeting greeted us. I sighed and removed my headphones, making it land on my shoulders and surround my neck. "Sorry we're late." Ichizo bowed and apologized while I didn't really care at the moment and put my hands inside the pcokets of my trousers. The twins smirked and I rolled my eyes. I was tempted to take out my dagger but I knew it would just scare everyone and suspicion would rise in any corner of the school.

"Natsu-chan~" Honey-senpai jumped on me twirling me around but I dug my heals on the floor to stop and just stare at his big hazelnut orbs. "Want some cake?" He asked, ever so sweetly and I nod, a bit hesistant about it since I'm not much of a sweet tooth.

"I think Ichizo would love to join us since he likes sweets." I glanced at Ichizo whose brown orbs widened and smiled and took Honey-senpai away from me and carrying him as if he was his own child. Honey-senpai grinned and lead Ichizo to a table and I just stood still for a moment and walking to them but I was stopped by the richer version of Takebayashi. "What do you want?" I asked, obviously bored. He smiled fakely and I scoffed internally. 'This bitch has the nerve and if I get pissed, oh, I will not hesitate to drag my dagger on your pretty face.'

"We need to know what kind of a host both of you are. So, I need to know if you would like to take some customers for today." I shook my head and responded, "I think we should observe for today. Just so we know how this club runs. But, we'll let you know if we change our minds." He nod and I made my way to my brother and the lolita boy.

Ichizo was like the typical mother to Honey-senpai, who was enjoying his company while eating cake happily and having sweet conversations with him. I looked at Mori-senpai who was reading a book and I sat beside Ichizo and across Mori-senpai. He looked up to me and nod as a greeting which I silently returned. I looked at the cover of his book and saw that it was a book that Ichizo loves to read over and over again.

"Every Exquisite Thing? Isn't that an english book?" I asked and he looked up and gave a rare smile. He nod and I looked in confusion.

"It's a book with a simple vocabulary and has great intuition so it a great book to read for people whose first language isn't english or they have a difficult time to understand a book with a wide vocabulary." I nod and took out a book which I borrowed from Ichizo. "Maze Runner?" He asked.

"I always loved action and mystery and this series is two of those with a handful of drama." I chuckled as he gave a small smile and I figured that he was the type of bookworm that loves simple book with a much deeper meaning, a total contrast of mine. "I have a few recommendations of books that I think you may love." I said and he nod, accepting my request.

"It seems like you and Mori-senpai are getting along quite well." I looked up from my book to see Haruhi who was serving tea and some sweets. A plate was plaved infront of me and saw that it was a simple red velvet cake and looked up to the host, emotionless ocean blue eyes meeting caring simple brown eyes, who served it and she smiled. "I figured that you don't have much of sweet tooth so I recommend the red velvet cake for you. It's not that sweet like the cake like Honey-senpai likes but I think this would suit your liking." I nod and thanked her which she nod and left to serve others. I kept reading yet the thought of the cake infront of me, overpowered the focus that I wanted to keep for my book. I closed my book and using my index finger as a bookmark and took a fork and ate the cake that Haruhi served. It wasn't sweet and the sweetness of the cake, mostly came from the buttercream frosting and I liked the balance of the sweetness. I nod my head, satisfied and occasionally took a bite of the cake or sipping some of the tea as I keep reading.