🌹40

pt. 3 (final) 

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"What are you doing at this hour?" Natsuya asked his sibling who was knocking on the window to his room. He looked back to see Kyoya fast asleep and glared at his sibling. Ichizo smiled sheepishly at his brother.

"It's been a while since we done that." Ichizo said and he smiled a little to his brother.

"Father's going to kill us if he found out." Natsuya said but inside, he really wanted to do what Ichizo was planning. It's been a while since they done that and you have to admit, it was the only way that the siblings get to bond more.

"Since when did you care about him finding out? Come on, it'll be fun." Ichizo said and he disappeared. Natsuya went outside to the balcony and looked up to see Ichizo climbing up to the roof top. He sighed and eventually followed his brother. He made sure to close the door and make sure that Kyoya doesn't wake up.

Natsuya climbed to the roof and he smiled softly at the sight of the roof. There was a thin blanket on one spot and on top of it was food like boxes of pizza, bags of chips and cookies since who doesn't like cookies? He saw a few cans of beer and he eyed his brother.

"When did you prepare this?" Natsuya asked and Ichizo handed him a can of beer.

"Just 30 minutes ago. I got some help from Sebastian and got caught doing so by Claude and you know how creepy yet hot that guy is." Ichizo pointed out and Natsuya chuckled. He sat down on the blanket and took a cookie from the pack of chocolate chip cookies. He noticed that Ichizo was rummaging by the side so he decided to ask.

"What are you doing?" He said as he took another cookie.

"Ta-da!" Ichizo said and showed Natsuya a telescope which they can use to view the beautiful stars closely tonight. Natsuya chuckled as Ichizo ran to him and sat down beside him while opening a bag of spicy hot Cheetos.

"Why did you do this so suddenly?" Natsuya asked and Ichizo stopped his movements.

"I just felt like I should." Ichizo said without looking at the eyes of his brother. Natsuya raised an eyebrow and asked once again.

"I don't think this was the reason why we made this kind of event." Natsuya said and they sat in silence.

This type of bonding at the roof was rarely done. It was done when there were things that were really needed to discuss between the both of them or when they are about to break a promise they made previously.

"What do we need to talk about?" Natsuya asked and Ichizo sighed.

"Remember that promise we did to each other?" Ichizo asked and Natsuya raised an eyebrow.

"What promise? We made so many promises to each other." Natsuya said.

"The promise that we officially listed as '134340'." Ichizo said and Natsuya had his eyes wide at the memory he immediately remembered.

"Natsu-kun!" Ichizo ran towards the man who was practicing the piano. They were both only 6 at the time and you can guess that Ichizo was that energetic as a child.

"What do you need, Ichizo?" Natsuya asked as he gathered the music sheets together and packed it on his bag. He looked at his brother who was blushing madly at which he raised an eyebrow at.

"What's marriage?" Ichizo asked and Natsuya chuckled.

"It's where two people who like and or love each other get together officially to commit themselves to God." Yes, growing up Natsuya and Ichizo were Catholics since Amora was a Catholic but Haruto had no religion so he was an Atheist in short. They knew the basic things about God yet never cared about it since they weren't Catholic and or baptized.