🌹 32

[ 3RD PERSON ]

Hands intertwined along with their legs as they lay lazily on the soft mattress. They were currently watching a drama and the room was cold from the lowest temperature of the air conditioner and the sunlight was blocked by the dark curtains, letting no light enter the room. The room was filled with junk food and ice cream as well as take outs. Eating junk foods and watching a great series was one of Kyoya and Natsuya's favorite thing to do since you can be yourself and not care of fixing yourself. Kyoya snuggled closer to Natsuya who was drinking a can of Coke.

"It's a pretty good series." Kyoya commented as he watches one of the characters get pranked.

"It's Ichizo's favorite show and you know that Ichizo can be pretty good in picking series." Natsuya said and handed Kyoya a bag of extra-hot cheetos. They were watching iCarly and Kyoya just either facepalm at the stupidity or laugh at the stupidity.

"Obviously. You're the type of person who find horror movies fun." Kyoya rolled his eyes and Natsuya scoffed.

"Excuse you Mr. Silver eyes, horror movies are fun in a way." Natsuya defended while pointing his finger at his lover.

"And in what way, Mr. Ocean blue eyes?" Kyoya asked, putting emphasis on his nickname for his lover.

"It's fun to witness the scared faces of the people you're watching it with plus the fact that people are scared of something so insistent is funny." Natsuya defended while pointing a piece of Cheetos at Kyoya's face.

"So you think that it's funny if I get scared?" Kyoya crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Natsuya.

"Oh no baby. It's fine but it's funny if the simpletons get scared." Natsuya immediately said and kissed Kyoya's nose. "I may like you getting scared though." He said and Kyoya raised an eyebrow.

"And why is that, 6 footer?" Kyoya asked then took a sip from the can of Coke that Natsuya drank from.

Natsuya wrapped an arm around Kyoya and pulled him closer. "It makes me feel like I'm supposed to protect you from this world." Kyoya has his cheeks flushed from the statement which made Natsuya awe.

They switched from iCarly to Buzzfeed Unsolved as to where they were talking about the assassination of John F. Kennedy. As talking about the assassination of the president, there was a question that popped in Kyoya's mind.

"Hey Natsu," Natsuya hummed and turned to his lover. "How is it? Being an assassin that is." Kyoya asked and Natsuya leaned back against the bed frame.

"I'm not sure if I should be proud that that came out of your pretty mouth of be scared that you thought of it." Natsuya said and sighed.

"Why would you be proud and or scared?" Kyoya asked as he munched on some pizza flavored pringles.

"I'd like to brag about being a assassin that's why I'm proud but I'm scared for you to learn what I'm like when holding a knife." Natsuya said and paused the video. He sighed. "Being an assassin is a sin. You carry the lives of the people you've killed yet I feel content when I see blood staining my hands. I've never felt any emotion when killing someone, it's just a game. It's kinda scary in a way since I'm not calm and collected when I hold a knife."

"Then what are you when you hold a knife?" Kyoya asked and Natsuya chuckled a little.

"I'm nuts. Blood lust takes over me and I just enjoy a game of hide and seek with the target. I don't know how to control my blood lust so if one thing makes me angry, bloodlust overflows my body but I've learnt to hold back." Kyoya nods in understanding. "Why ask so suddenly?" Natsuya asked.