🌹 26

[ 3RD PERSON ]

The host club was out of business for the moment. It was silent after what happened a few days back. Kyoya hasn't been able to cope with the break up but he has the host club, his sister and mother to help him. He hasn't seen Natsuya in days following the end of midterms. Despite having his heart broken, he still can't complete his day without seeing the ocean blue male and or thinking about their memories.

The double doors opened to reveal Ichizo with a messy hair and eye bags. He smiled slightly and everyone went on to greet him.

"I'm fine but Natsuya won't be attending school for this week." He said which made the host club confused.

"Why?" Honey asked and Ichizo sighed.

"It's because this wee---Natsuya!" The said person went inside the music room with the same messy hair and eye bags as Ichizo. "Why are you here? I thought that, you---" Ichizo stammered and Natsuya sighed.

"Be seated. We're planning for the Ouran fair which we will participate in welcoming guests and holding a party." Kyoya pointed out, glad that his voice and eyes didn't betray him. They took a seat on the long table that was made for meetings.

"What were you saying, Chizo-chan?" Honey asked and the question caught Ichizo off guard. Ichizo and Natsuya took a seat and Ichizo chuckled nervously.

"It's our mother's death anniversary someday this week and a service is being prepared on Friday. I was planning to skip this week but some idiots told me to attend anyway." Natsuya stated and sighed. The entire host club members had their faces down, feeling sorrow at the statement.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." Tamaki said after a moment of silence. The other members nod, feeling sorry as well. "Since we did pay Haruhi's mother a visit far too many times, why don't we pay a visit?" Tamaki requested and the other members nod, going along with the suggestion.

"Sure. Why not? Mom will be glad that you'll be going." Ichizo said with a smile.

"Then it's settled, we'll attend the service which is on Friday." Tamaki said and the members nod at the plan.
"Okay, we'll plan for the next party now." Kyoya announced and they proceeded to planning for the next party.

They planned and planned but it feels like they have no ideas at the moments and since it was already lunch, they decided to take a meal then proceed back to planning.

"Aren't you going with us, Natsu-chan?" Honey asked and the said male turned around to find Natsuya just sitting there, earphones in and staring off to space.

"It's fine. I'm not that hungry." They nod and everyone left. Natsuya sighed, feeling the despair of the week of his mother's death anniversary coming. He took out a notebook then headed to the grand piano that was hidden in the back. He sat down, removed the cloth that hid the beautiful black and white keys. He press some keys together then going for another set then another. He took out his notebook and a folded piece of paper that revealed to be a music sheet feel off. He picked it up, revealing the messy notes on the sides and the unique pattern of the music notes. He rest it on the piece stand then started to play. He didn't sing, it didn't matter anyway. All that was needed was a beautiful piece for it to be a tribute to his mother.

Despite not wanting to put lyrics and let the flow of music from the beautiful black and white keys do the work, he needed a story, his mother's story with this beautiful tone. He started scribbling words, phrases, occasionally having erasures at the words that don't work. He needed this to be perfect since his mother is the most beautiful being he had laid his eyes on. He admired her for being so strong yet gentle. She wasn't the one to get angry, she would smile and tell you gently what you have done wrong. She believed that words are sharper than a sword so she took her words gentle, not strongly.