🌹 20

pt. 3 (final)

[ KYOYA OOTORI ]

I woke up because of the sunlight that the window has let in. I sat up but winced at the pain from my back and my ass. I looked at the nightstand for my glasses and when I did, I saw a little note beside it. I put on my glasses and read the note.

"Morning beautiful. Sorry if I'm not here when I woke up, I need to get ingredients for food for the day. Just rest and wait for me to get back. Don't move too much, I know that your back hurts. I'll be home immediately. Love you. Rest up."

I smiled at the note and continued resting up. I lie down again then closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

I pick up ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I also picked some sweets as well since the snacks that we bought yesterday wasn't sweet. I thought that Kyoya might want some sweets today. I picked some ingredients for hot chocolate. I can tell that he loved Ichizo's hot chocolate so I added that to the menu of our lazy day. I headed to pay as soon as I had everything I needed. The cashier smiled at me which I returned and watched as she scanned the items that I picked. She told me the price and I just handed her my card.

"Thank you so much! Come again!" I smiled, grabbing the paper bags then headed to my car to put down the paper bags. I headed to the pharmacy that was near the grocery store. I entered the store then the male behind the counter smiled at me.

"Hello. What do you need?" I thought about it a moment then answered.

"Just ointment for body pain." He nod then turned his back at me, getting some of the ointment that I requested. He came back with a box and gave it to me. I handed him my card thenhe scanned it.

"Thank you, come again!" He said as he gave me back my card and receipt. I smiled then l left the pharmacy, heading to my car.

I sat at the driver seat and sighed. I grabbed my phone and contacted Smog.

"Hey boss. What do you need?" He picked up as soon as possible.

"Is Gastro and Grip with you?" He hummed, indicating that they are. "Go to a place where the only you three can hear this conversation. I have a new assignment." I hear some hushed voices and some shuffling which stopped immediately.

"What's the plan boss?" I heard Gastro ask.

"I have a new assassination but I want you three to take care of it. Two of you will perform the assassination and the other will protect the possible hostage." I stated.

"What's the assassination-eth about?" Grip asked.

"It's a big company. The plan was to make the target company to go through bankruptcy then kill the head and other possible heirs. The bankruptcy was done, I just need you to assassinate possible heirs and the head." I explained.

"Understood-eth. But, what about-eth the possible hostage-eth?" Grip asked.

"They plan to hold the youngest son of the Ootori clan in hostage. The Ootori clan is the one who requested this assassination. I plan to let Grip do the guarding while Smog and Gastro will assassinate. Is that clear?"

"Clear."

"Don't worry. Ichizo and the rest will help you in this. It's one million yen in cash so don't worry. It will be worth it." They chuckled and bid their goodbyes then hanged up. I sighed. I started the car and drove off then headed to my apartment. I remember the events last night and smiled slightly at myself. I just continued to drive to the apartment with my mind filled with Kyoya's perfection.