🌹 35

[ 3RD PERSON ]

It's been three months and there's no news of Ichizo waking up. Tamaki has been sleeping at the hospital while holding Ichizo's hand at all times, just to make sure that when he wakes up, he can smile sadly at the fact that their hands are intertwined. He never left the room and when did, it was to get food and or go home to freshen himself up then go back to the hospital room. Tamaki's currently resting while holding Ichizo's hand talking to him as if he's alive.

"Ichizo, how are you doing? It's been three months since I saw those beautiful brown eyes of yours. I'm doing really fine, I guess." Tamaki didn't get to finish his speech because of the stinging feeling from his eyes and a lump in his throat, with that, he broke down. "I miss you, I miss you so much. I admit that I'm really dense about romance and shit but I realized that in the times we spent together, I concluded that I'm in love with you so please---"

"Took you long to realise."

Tamaki raised his head and smiled widely when he saw his lover, smiling at him weakly. He pounded over him and gave him a huge hug.

"You're alive! Oh my gahd! Wait, I'll call the nurse!" Tamaki was about to stand but his lover pulled him back down so Tamaki was on top of Ichizo which made the blond blush.

"Don't." Tamaki grew red from the husky and deep voice that his lover emitted. "Don't call anyone. I have other plans." Tamaki raised an eyebrow at his lover who just chuckled at the cuteness of the blond.

"What plans?" Tamaki asked then sat down. Ichizo squeezed his hand and smirked at him.

"Do I have my clothes here?" Ichizo asked and Tamaki nod, a bit hesitant. "Can you help me get rid of everything attached to my skin?" Ichizo requested,a bit commanding that is.

"I won't do that." Tamaki sternly said. He can't risk Ichizo being scolded for his actions.

"Then I'll do it." Ichizo then removed all wires and injections injected to his skin. Tamaki has his eyes wide and tried to stop his lover but he knows that Ichizo's really stubborn. "I'll change into my clothes and we'll leave after that." Ichizo said and Tamaki sighed.

"Why are you escaping?" Tamaki asked. Ichizo smiled slightly and removed the hospital clothes off of him, giving Tamaki to see his lover's chest and abs which he blushed at.

"Consider this as something you need to achieve when you like me, being adventurous." Ichizo stated as he put on a white tee. He was dressed in ripped jeans, a white tea and timberlands. He looks hot in Tamaki's opnion.

"Why would I need to achieve something like that?" Tamaki asked as he sat down on the bed.

"I won't be with someone who would stick to his comfort zone. You have to be open and welcome news things, to prepare you in the real world and in our relationship." Ichizo explained as he gave Tamaki a fruit basket that Kayano gave. "Will you be willing to do that?"

Tamaki sighed in amusement and nod. "Sure. What do I have to do?"

"Just give this to the ward then I'll sneak off then we'll meet at the elevator." Ichizo explained then Tamaki nod. Even though this was wrong, Tamaki felt excited at the fact that he was going past his boundaries which his grandmother despised greatly.

Tamaki left the room and sighed as he prepared himself. He approached the ward then smiled at the nurse at the front.

"Here's for your hard work. Please enjoy it!" Tamaki said and at the corner of his eye, he can see Ichizo sneaking off which made him smile at the accomplishment.

"Thank you so much!" The nurse smiled at him which Tamaki returned then left to go meet Ichizo. When he met Ichizo, he smiled then rushed to his side.