🌹 4

LAST EDITED: 05-24-2018

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"We're here!" I lazily yelled and saw a girl running around the place and the troublemakers (Twins and Tamaki) were freaking out and Kyoya raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why are you guys late?" Kyoya asked and I sighed.

"We needed to run an errand." I simply said and he nod while pushing up his glasses. By errand you mean Karasuma making us to do some shit he has to do but since he has too much shit to do, he decided to place it on our shoulders. Fun right? "What the fuck happened here? And who's the bitch?" I asked rather loudly which resulted to a slap on the back by Ichizo and the hosts glaring at me for using a curse word to describe a girl. I raised my hands in defense. "I can smell the spoiled and bitchy attitude from her." I made a fanning action with my hands and took a deep breath as I said my last comment. They sighed and the girl was frowning. I'm in a bad mood because of Karasuma that's why I'm like this.

"Kyoya! You should be the one to tell him that I'm not a bitch! You should be the one to protect me!" She screamed out. Okay, one more bitchy comment, I'm gonna cut her. Kyoya just raised his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him.

"What's going on anyway?" I asked and Ichizo nod as well.

"This is Renge Hoshakuji and she claims that she's Kyoya's fiancee. Is a first year and in the same class as us." I nod and reached for the milk carton which was strawberry flavored and just drank it sip by sip.

"Let me guess, something happened to either Tamaki since he's sulking and they found out something which made them freak out." Ichizo stated and took a seat at the one-seater couch. Kyoya nod. I sighed and just silently drank my milk while all this commotion was going on. I had enough with the noise after a few minutes and stood up.

"You might wanna cover your ears or bite your tongue, this is gonna hurt." I saw some movement in Kyoya's mouth along with Ichizo. I also but my tongue and did the Clap stunner which made everyone collapse. I pat Ichizo and Kyoya's shoulders saying to stop biting their tongues.

"What was that?!"

"Ouch! My ears hurt!"

"Takashi~! My ears hurt! Uwahhh!"

"You're all being immature brats. Quiet down will you." I said annoyed and sat down, drinking my strawberry milk. "Is it that much of a big deal if Kyoya has a fiancee?" I asked and leaned to my side at the arm rest of the couch.

"Mommy's keeping secrets from me and yes, it's a big deal!" Once again, the "king" shouted at my face and all damn spit made contact with my face and I wiped them disgustingly. Okay, one more spit action from Tamaki, I'm gonna lock him in a room full of scary shits. I raised an eyebrow and just looked around as I drink my strawberry milk.

"Are you really engaged to her?" I asked the megane and he shook his head.

"I wasn't informed that I'm engaged and this is the first time I saw her." I nod and put one of my legs on the couch which caused Kyoya to glare at me. "What?"

"What you're doing is clearly improper." He commented and pushed up his glasses. I raised an eyebrow and just stared at him.

"Does it look like I care?" I said with a sassy attitude and he glared at me and I smiled fakely.

He's getting more interesting by the day.

🌹🔪🌹

"What the fuck are we doing here?" I asked the girl and she smiled at me.