🌹 12

pt. 2 (final)

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"Heavy rains are expected tonight until tomorrow afternoon. Please don't leave your homes and don't drive at this situation. We will announce the situation until further notice."

We all dropped our utensils and just stared at each other. Suddenly, a thunder exploded and most of us flinch while Ichizo muttered curse words. I calmly tpok a chicken thigh and ate it as the rest were freaking out. I glanced at Haruhi who was shivering. I sighed.

"Since we can't leave the house, you have no choice but to stay here for the night." I stated and took a bite of my linguine. "Just finish eating and we'll sort it out in the living room." We continued eating and after an hour, we all gathered in the living room.

"We only have two guests room." Ichizo informed and I sighed.

"With the inability to provide everyone guest rooms, some of you will stay at our rooms." I paused and looked at every single one of them. "The only pair that I trust Haruhi with is Mori and Honey so they will share a room. Any objections?" I glared at Tamaki who was about to open his mouth but decided not to.

"The twins will share a room. There is no way I'll let them in my room." I said and the twins nod. "I'll have Kyoya in mine and Tamaki in yours." Ichizo nod. "Then, it's settled. Contacts your parents and say that you have to stay at a friend's house and can't risk to ride out in this situation because of an accident happening. I'll be the one to contact Haruhi's father. Is that clear?" They nod and I walked and stayed at the foot of the stairs.

"Your leadership is showing." I placed my phone by my ear and hearing some ringing. I chuckled.

"Of course. Those imbeciles won't be able to plan something in a hurry." I replied.

"Hello?" I heard a voice.

"Good evening. Is this the phone of Mr. Fujioka?" I asked.

"Yes it is. What do you need?"

"This is Natsuya Satsushi, one of the members of the Host club."

"Ah yes! I remember you. Is Haruhi in trouble?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

"Oh no. She just visited our house for the day with the rest of the members but the news said that we can't leave our houses. I can't let her leave since I can't risk her to be in a accident in this situation." I explained and he hummed.

"Okay. I trust you. Just take care of her since she is scared of thunderstorms." He informed.

"I will. Don't worry." We bid our farewells and hanged up. I went back to the living room where everyone has already contacted their parents. "Haruhi, I have some clothes you can wear. I think they're your size. Don't worry, it's not mine, it's one of my classmates last year." She nod and I took a seat.

"It's already nine. Let's all retire." I stood up and they followed. "Ichizo, lead them to the guest rooms and come to my room so you can give Haruhi her clothes." He nod and I left to go to my room with Kyoya following me. We entered my room and he sat on my bed. I walked to my closet and chose my smallest pair of sleepwear and gave Ichizo . I handed them to Kyoya and told him to change in the bathroom.

I lie down on my bed while playing with my phone. I heard the door click and I looked up. I saw Kyoya looking so cute and vulnerable with my sleep wear. The shirt that he wore went past his thighs and his collarbone was showing while the sweatpants was a little loose by the part on the leg but he didn't have a problem with the waist band.

"Sleep. I know you're tired." I said and continued playing with my phone. I felt the bed sink and the blanket being moved. He was then still and I knew that he was already sleeping. I stood up and stretched. I put my phone down and sighed.