🌹 7

LAST EDITED: 05-24-2018

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

I walked out of the changing room, obviously half naked and wearing black trunks. I sighed. I was planning to just sleep in and maybe watch a few movies but No. Apparently, the host saw us watching home from a cafe since Ichizo badly wanted some Rosy Latte and they dragged us into the car, confused along with Haruhi. I took out my phone and just walked to a table near the the pool where Honey was sitting on the back of Mori who was swimming against the current. I sat down together with the shadow king and just played with my phone. I just kept doing that until I felt uncomfortable, looking up, I saw everyone was looking at me, well more of my torso.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just that, for a high school student, you have an amazing body." Hikaru stated.

"Look at those lines! Oh, and that V-line! Those abs and the fact that he's slightly tan, makes it even more better!" Renge yelled out and I sweatdropped. Is my body really that worth it to say those things? Good thing the scars weren't noticeable and everything was healed.

Suddenly, Ichizo walked in with some snacks and Renge fangirled some more.

"Ichizo's body is also perfect! Same structure as Natsuya but more lean while Natsuya was more muscular! Your skin looks so perfect and it's so pale. How do you that?!" Renge yelled out some more words and I couldn't understand a thing.

"Why are we even here, Kyoya?" I asked the shadow king who was behind his laptop and he smirked.

"My family just wanted to test our new business which is a place where people who are too busy to experience the tropical life. So, we brought the tropical life to them." He explained, not sparing a single gaze. I nod and just focused on my phone. Korosensei has been going nuts because of us being 'kidnapped' and has called every single E-Class member and even has Asano Gakushuu because of Karma dating the former enemy. I grunted and scratched my head. I have spent almost an hour to calm down the simpleton. "What's wrong?" Kyoya asked which made me look at him, making eye contact.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that, I've spent almost an hour to calm our guardian and he presumes that we're being 'kidnapped.'" He chuckled. After a few seconds of silence, Ichizo came to us with a troubled face which I smirked.

"Did Terasaka complain to you about some shit about Korosensei?" He nod and sat down on the arm rest of my chair.

Ichizo and Terasaka's friends are really close with each other. Ever since Terasaka and his friends had a hard time with interacting with the rest of the E-Class, Ichizo was the one who helped them with anything. Be it studies, Muramatsu's palette for his ramen, Yoshida's love for motorcycles, Itona's mechanical engineering and Kirara's dark literature. This proved that Ichizo can interact with anyone. He was always with them before tests and with everything that Ichizo did for them, they now went with the smiles and laughs of the E-Class.

We turned our head to Tamaki who was screaming some shit that I didn't bother to understand. He hit his head at the Tiki pole. But that caused some alarm to go off and a wave appear which washed Honey off before Mori could grab a hold of him. I stood up and gathered with the rest.

"We have to find Honey. Kyoya, do you a map of this place?" I asked and he nod. He gestured us to follow him which we followed suit. We stopped at a map and I eyed it closely.

"Ichizo, memorize the map immediately." He nod and just stared at the map which confused the other hosts. "Ichizo can memorize things in a snap and that may help us get Honey back." I said and soon, we walked through the forest. I took a deep breath and took the scent of rain. (lol Mike is that u? But seriously, am I the only one who can sense that it's going to rain just by the smell? Yes? Okay...)