🌹 epilogue

[ 3RD PERSON ]

A man dressed in a navy blue business suit was sitting alone in his car. He waited for something and for someone to come eventually. He sighed and decided to call that certain someone once again. He opened his phone but stopped once he heard a knock on the other side of the car. He glanced and smiled once he saw the person he's been waiting for.

"You're late." He simply said and the other laughed a little. He got in shotgun and smiled at his brother.

"Same old Natsuya." Ichizo said while shaking his head then laughed as he felt his brother teasingly push him. Ichizo leaned back onto the seat and sighed. "Are you even ready for this?" Ichizo asked his brother who chuckled half-heartedly.

"Why ask such questions, Ichizo?" Natsuya smiled a little which made his brother smile as well. Ichizo observed his brother and he was actually a bit proud.

He looked carefree despite what they were going to do for the day. He looked presentable, looking clean in a full navy blue suit while his hair was brushed back with gel. His ocean blue eyes still looked piercing but it still looked beautiful in what emotion they expressed. 'He's still as handsome as ever.' Ichizo thought.

"How's Tamaki?" Natsuya asked his brother who smiled just at the name of his lover.

"Well I guess. He always needed help but I'm always there to help him." Ichizo answered and turned to his brother. "How's Kyoya?"

"He's well. Pressured but well." Natsuya simply said and they sat in silence. This was it, they were going to do the one thing that they feared the most.

The ride was long, too long to be exact. Natsuya had to change clothes by a gas station since the formal clothing was killing him and Ichizo just laughed at him who was wearing jeans and a white button up shirt. This made the tense atmosphere lighten up a bit but if they were going to be honest, it was killing them to an extent.

Hours passed and it was already afternoon. They arrived to their destination after 6 hours of driving and they sighed once they saw that the view in front of them was a closure that they were going to do it, after some time that is.

"You ready?" Natsuya asked as he stopped, having the ocean as his view. Ichizo sighed and he nod silently. He stepped out of the vehicle and Natsuya sighed because of this. Natsuya got out of the car and saw that Ichizo already opened the trunk and he carried a heavy urn with him. "It's been awhile, Aunt Minaki and Uncle Satu." Natsuya said to the urn which had the ashes of Ichizo's biological parents. Natsuya also grabbed an urn which consisted of ashes as well.

"I still can't believe that we didn't know that he was suffering inside as well." Ichizo commented and Natsuya stood in silence.

Haruto committed suicide after Natsuya inherited the company while Ichizo officially became the lawyer of the company. Everyone else realized that anyone can have that place in their heart that can't be replaced and or filled as time goes on. Everyone was shocked at the news of his death which can also prove that money can't buy happiness.

"Let's go?" Ichizo said to his sibling who just nod and they headed to the dock where a man was waiting for them. The man smiled and bowed at them.

"Thank you Kou for arranging this for us." Natsuya thanked the man who just chuckled.

"This is nothing Natsuya, I'm glad to be of help." Kou smiled and made the siblings follow him. They come across a man who was an ordinary fisherman who smiled sweetly at them which made them smile back. "This is Hyugo. He'll be there to assist you two at the waters." Hyugo smiled at them and shook hands with the siblings who were glad to have him assist them. "Then, I'll leave these two with your care, Hyugo-san." Kou bowed and left.

Hyugo helped the siblings get on board safely without damaging the urns which was done successfully. He untied the ropes and they sailed to the ocean. After a few minutes, they finally come to a stop.

"Take as long as you would like, I'll just be here resting if you need me." The siblings nod and the man went to the other edge of the boat which was a few meters away from them. Natsuya sat down and sighed. Ichizo looked at him and smiled sadly.

"It's been almost 10 years you know, you did predict that something like this was going to happen. It's not our fault." Ichizo comforted his sibling who sighed in despair.

"I just wished that we could've done something sooner." Natsuya mumbled and Ichizo pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around his sibling who sobbed quietly in his arms. Ichizo had tears streaming down his eyes as well but he needed to be strong for his brother.

"If that happened, maybe he would still be in despair. At least, he's happy with Amora and mom and dad." Natsuya chuckled and nod, agreeing with what Ichizo said.

They both stood up and took hold of their urns. They opened it and started sprinkling it around the ocean with tears flowing from their cheek but it was for that one promise.

"We've been friends and lovers for so long that we just wanted to be together even in the afterlife so, as a mother, please do us a favor. If all of us are dead, please spread our ashes on the ocean. The ocean was a great friend along with the wind so if being strict, we want it like that. A place where we can feel free and can start all over again." – Amora Satsushi (Will)

  🌹🔪🌹  

The night was rough. The host club were hanging out in Natsuya's condo unit. Kyoya was cooking along with Haruhi while the rest are just being themselves as always. Kyoya now inherited his father's company, Mori became a lawyer as well together with Ichizo, Honey inherited his father's company and the twins shared one position in the company as always. Tamaki was now running the company and he was running Ouran together with Ichizo and of course, everyone else in the host club.

They heard the click of the front door to reveal the Satsushi siblings, tired and emotional. Kyoya handed Haruhi his task who allowed him to do so while Tamaki smiled brightly at the sightof his lover.

"Ichizo!" Ichizo chuckled as he was hugged by his husband and kissed his forehead. Ichizo and Tamaki headed to the kitchen to help Haruhi while Kyoya and Natsuya have their moment.

"Damn you look good in an apron." Natsuya said with a smirk then Kyoya hugged his fiancé tightly. Natsuya kissed the forehead of his lover then they stared at each other's eyes.

"Welcome home." Natsuya smiled at the phrase and once again, kissed the forehead of his lover.

"I'm home."

"Home is where the heart is and paradise is where your heart desires." 

  🌹🔪🌹 

[ THE LAST LINE ANSWERS THE TITLE. BASICALLY NATSUYA AND ICHIZO WAS SAYING THAT KYOYA AND TAMAKI ARE THEIR HOME ] 

HEYYYY

ITS THE EPILOGUE GUYS AND IM SO EMOTIONAL

THING IS, I DONT HAVE ANY HW AND IM WAITING FOR THE TEASER OF BTS SO HERE I AM

I WILL POST THE Q&A AND A LETTER TO MY READERS BY THE WEEKEND. 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT JOURNEY. 

LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME IN THE FUTURE.