🌹 36

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"You had to climb just to get to class?" Hikaru asked as they saw the mountain that the E-Class would climb every morning.

"Yep and it helps me every single morning." Natsuya said and they soon climbed the mountain. Natsuya had his fingers intertwined with Kyoya while Ichizo and Tamaki did the same only they linked arms with each other.

"How?" Haruhi asked.

"Patience and it helps me think about my life. It also helps me to be patient with Ichizo and the other's rambling." Ichizo laughed a bit at the statement.

"Natsuya-kun! Ichizo-kun!"

"Oh Kurahashi." Natsuya greeted the girl and hugged her for a bit but awed at the bug in her hands. "You found a white eyed beetle?" He asked surprised.

"The last time we found one of these was a year ago. Good job Kurahashi." Natsuya ruffled Kurahashi's hair. "Training starts in a few minutes. We're having a paintball cops and robbers." Natsuya said and Kurahashi squealed.

"Really?! I'm on Nakamura's team!" She exclaimed as ran off which made the Satsushi siblings laugh at her cuteness.

"We're almost there don't worry." Natsuya reassured the host club who sighed in relief but they soon were drenched in sweat.

"That was refreshing." Ichizo said and cracked his neck.

"Refreshing?! We had to hike for another 25 minutes and cross a bridge." Kaoru complained and Ichizo opened his mouth to say something but decided not to.

"Natsuya! Ichizo!" The two turned to the voice to see that Korosensei held riffles which scared the host club a little. "Care to be a cop?" He asked.

"Let Ichizo be a cop since he just came out of the hospital. He needs exercise." Natsuya said and Ichizo raised an eyebrow.

"What are you going to do while we play?" Ichizo asked and Natsuya chuckled then took one riffle from Korosensei's grasp.

"Showing off my amazing accuracy to my amazing boyfriend." Natsuya said as he inspected he riffle. "I heard that you put cameras in some trees." Natsuya stated which made the teacher chuckle.

"We wanted to check every single student and Karma was willing to pay using his parent's credit card." Korosensei stated and Natsuya chuckled.

"Typical Karma." He simply said and turned to the host club. "Let's go?" They nod and headed to a place which Natsuya and the others practice their shooting skills. When they got there, everyone was gathered and Natsuya smirked.

"Okay!" Natsuya said which caught the attention of the E-Class. "Paintball cops and robbers is what we're planning today. I need to see some bloodlust as you beat the cops." Natsuya said and readied his riffle.

"One shoot then you're out unless a certain someone can withstand me being the guard cop, the one who's out can be revived." Natsuya said and chuckled darkly after.

"What's the catch?" Terasaka asked as he prepared his gun.

"Anything you have in your mind, I'll be there to provide it." Natsuya simply said but Terasaka scoffed.

"We need something more, like blackmail." Terasaka said and Natsuya raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"I have pictures of Karma in a girly outfit." He simply said and the eyes of the E-Class sparkled in amusement as if it was the only thing that Karma can get a taste of his medicine.

"If that's the case, I'll be joining." A certain someone said and when they turned to the voice, they saw Asano Gakushuu.

"So kinky Mr. Student Council President. I never knew that the strawberry head's a kinky bastard. And the fact that Karma is a bottom is classic!" Natsuya laughed and the others joined in while Karma looked pissed.