🌹39

pt

COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE UPCOMING Q&A! SOME ALREADY DMed ME SO YEAH I JUST WANT TO ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS LMAOOO

[ 3RD PERSON ] 

"Kyoya looks mad for some reason, did you do something?" Ichizo asked the ocean blue eyed male who just sighed and leaned back on the grass. The host club was just fixing their stuff in their guested rooms while the Satsushi siblings were resting by the garden. 

"He said something like now knowing everything about me while I know almost everything about him. He called it unfair and couldn't understand why I won't open up to him." Natsuya said without opening his eyes because if he did, he'd stare at the eyes that was filled with anger and every emotion to make him guilty.

"I would feel really bad if I was in his position as well. Why don't you just open up to him?" Ichizo asked as he leaned on Natsuya's abdomen.

"My fucked up past is nothing worth talking about to someone who's perfect as him." Natsuya said and sighed. He never liked talking about his past, he didn't like talking about the emotions and hardships that he experienced before. He was a mad assassin and there was a point in his life that he forgot to feel something even killing someone. He remembered stabbing the fake death god without being himself. He remembered those times where he couldn't snap back to his original self and once in his life that he hurt someone in the E-Class.

"If Kyoya truly loves you, he would do everything to use that past and change your present and future in a happier one." Ichizo said, sitting up and smiled at his brother. "You helped Kyoya right? Fixing his childhood and spoiling him to an extent." Natsuya nod and Ichizo stood up, letting out a hand to his brother.

"If his past helped you making his present, same goes with him using your past to make your present. Just tell him and make sure that no detail is not said." Ichizo said and pat his brother's shoulder. Natsuya was left in the garden with the breeze dancing with his hair. Natsuya smiled slightly.

'Ichizo, you never changed.'

🌹🔪🌹

"Natsuya? I was looking for you everywhere." Kyoya looked at the door which revealed the male who was ruffling his hair. Kyoya raised an eyebrow at the small leaves of grass attached to Natsuya's shirt. "And what did you do?" He asked.

"Just laid down on the grass." Kyoya sighed and started picking out the little leaves attached on his shirt. (i hate it when this happens to me whenever I finish a game of softball and I wanna lay down but the bleachers are too far so I lay down on the grass but my jersey and jogging pants have grass and weed attached to them.) 

"Are you that curious of my past?" Natsuya suddenly asked and Kyoya looked up to him. 

"Obviously. I mean, it's not me being nosy but I feel like as a lover, I have to know something about you so I know what to do in this relationship." Kyoya responded. 

"My past is a really fucked up topic and I felt that, since it's so disturbing, it would disturb you in a way." Natsuya informed his lover who just pecked his lips and smiled at him. 

"No need to reassure me. Just tell your story and only tell those if you're comfortable telling them." Kyoya said and handed Natsuya a can of coffee which was in Natsuya's bag. Natsuya drank from the can and sighed, then started his story.

"I guess we could begin from the time where I officially went crazy."

"Natsuya! Stop this instant!" A voice can be heard but Natsuya couldn't control himself. He repeatedly stabbed his victim which couldn't be identified as a full human being as of the moment. During this time, a pair of hands turned Natsuya around so he faced the person but sadly, the person got hurt because of him.