🌹 10

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"What the fuck?" I said as Ichizo and I entered the music room but we were welcomed with three girls who were wearing some ridiculous outfits and the twins laughing. The girls turned to me while one with the long curled hair blushed. Ichizo was laughing under his breath while the host club just stared at us. "Who's this?" I pointed to the girls.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses. "These girls are from Lobelia's Zuka club." He paused and stared at my face. "I must ask why you have a bruise on the side of you lips while Ichizo has a cut on his cheek?" I stared deep into his orbs and smirked.

"Walked up to a gang harassing someone so we helped the poor student." I said truthfully and we sat on the couch.

"What ever it takes, we wil take this maiden with us to the Zuka club!" A girl with short boyish hair exclaimed and I snickered.

"Go ahead take her." I calmly said while surprised everyone in the room.

"HUH?!"

"Don't tell me that you're willing to give away our Haruhi to them!" Tamaki yelled at my face and once again, all them spit came to my face. I wiped them and stared at the Zuka club with amusement evident in my eyes. I raised my chin, crossed my legs and smirked

"That is if you can pay us her debt of 8 million yen." I continued and the eyes of the Zuka club widen at the price that I gave. "That's the whole reason why she's here, to pay her debt. If you can't pay that, you'll just have to get through the host club before you can take her." I lowered my voice and Ichizo walked to my side.

"You shouldn't underestimate a girl." The girl that had a bob cut said while glaring at me. I smirked.

"And you shouldn't underestimate a man." Ichizo said.

Haruhi then butt-in on our conversation and while ensuring that she'll not be joining the Zuka club but she found out that Kyoya has been selling her things without asking permission. This was an advantage for the Zuka club since they saw that Haruhi's trust for the host club has fallen. The Zuka club left as well as Haruhi following suit. There was silence across the room and I stood up, glaring at Kyoya who flinched.

"Why the fuck did you sell her pen anyway?" I raised an eyebrow and he pushed up his glasses.

"It was for the stocks of the host club." He simply said and I popped a vein.

"Oh don't bullshit me." I snapped while everyone just stared while Mori covered Honey's ears at the curse word which he immediately removed his hands. "Remember that Haruhi's a commoner. She's different who values every single things that she owns unlike you arrogant jerks who expects that things will come to you on a silver platter. Even though it was a simple pencil, she values it deeply because it was worked hard for. Start being considerate for oth----shit!" I held my jaw and I shut my eyes in pain.

"Natsu, you're bleeding!" Ichizo said and took out his handkerchief and I removed my hand for the handkerchief to replace. I felt liquid on my hand and it was blood. Shit, that punch was hard. I cleared my throat.

"Start thinking for other people than using those other people for your benefit." I said and we left the room with the host club in shock.

[ KYOYA OOTORI ]

We just stood in shock. For some reason, his words were like a dagger piercing my heart. I clenched my teeth as I grip the jacket behind my back that I was about to give back to him. I placed his jacket on a table and looked at everyone who were sinking Natsuya's words to them.

"Natsu-chan was right. We should've been considerate of Haruhi in the first place." Honey stated sadly and we nod.

I just stared at the door and sighing. Maybe it was time to wake ourselves up with Ichizo and Natsuya there to help us.