🌹 6

LAST EDITED: 05-24-2018

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"Welcome~" We said all together and an elementary student peeked out of the doors. I looked in confusion and he walked towards the King. He asked if Tamaki was the 'King' of the host club which he dramatically replied happily that he was and asked why a young lad like him would come in the high school building. And suddenly, the young lad introduced himself as Shiro Takaoji and demands to be Tamaki's apprentice which he happily accepts.

"Hey, he's surprisingly demanding." Ichizo commented and I sighed. If he was talking to me, I would've beat the shit out of him. I never liked people like that, demanding and having no respect to elders.

"I swear if he was a newbie, I would've beaten the shit out of him." I popped a vein and he chuckled. And suddenly, I realized something. "Don't we have to train the newbies today?" I asked and Ichizo's eyes widen.

"Shit." We said in unison. Karasuma's gonna kill us.

"Ootori!" I ran to him where they were welcoming the young lad. He turned around and raised an eyebrow but he had a soft expression. Weird.

"What is it?" He asked and I cleared my throat.

"Something came up and fuck, we need to hurry." I said and Ichizo yelled something that sounded like 'we're gonna get killed!'

"Killed...?" I shook my head said that it was really urgent and important. They nod and I left, so I can change my hideous outfit.

So, Ichizo and I's plans for the themed hosting got canceled when Tamaki got the idea of having an Arabian Nights theme party and it was really uncomfortable to wear.

After a while, I came out the changing room and saw a pale Ichizo on the phone. I smiled sadly and walked up to them. I ruffled the kid's hair and he looked at me, annoyed and confused. I smiled lightly.

"They may be total idiots but they do extraordinary things." I ruffled his hair again and I turned to the host club. "Sorry about us panicking. It's just that many things are happening so we just had to help even though I don't want to."

They smiled and said that it was alright and Ichizo and I left the school in panic. We ran to my motorcycle, geared up immediately and left the school. We were in a rush that we were speeding but immediately slowed down when we were near the area of the military of defense and in front of the building was an angry Karasuma Tadaomi while tapping his foot impatiently.

"We're here so please don't kill us!" Ichizo begged and Karasuma sighed.

"Good thing that there was someone who can replace you both during the time you were away so, go change and train the newbies." We nod and change our school uniform to our work uniforms, button up shirt, black slacks, black blazer and black pointed shoes. Yes, an office suit like everyone else.

The newbies obviously came from the military so the so called training was to prepare everyone for the things that we do here like paperwork which is obviously different from other work places around japan and what are the doings of people here. Like, updating them of our recent projects to obviously protect the people of Japan, making sure that every single police department in Japan is doing their jobs correctly and other stuff similar to those. At the end of the month, they are given a test if they are qualified for the position and let me say this, the head is very picky to newbies.

I never liked training since it bores me but I lost the bet so I have to do it. I groaned and left our office and headed to where the newbies are gathered and they immediately bowed and I felt awkward. They're older yet they're bowing to us. I feel old all of a sudden.