🌹 27

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"Umm, why are we here again?" Natsuya asked the president of the host club. They were sitting at the living room of the Ootori residence at the moment and Natsuya felt a bit uncomfortable with the fact that he was there.

"Since we didn't plan much last time---"

"Kyoya-senpai decided to just plan at his house since the fair is in a couple of days." The twins finished each other's sentences and Natsuya sighed and nod. This was going to be a long day.

"Ah the host club! It's nice seeing you again!" A cheery voice exclaimed and they turned to see that it was the mother of the residence.

"Ah Mrs. Ootori. Still lovely as always!" Tamaki charmed the woman who blushed and laughed shyly.

"Tamaki, still charming as ever!" They shared a laugh then Mrs. Ootori turned to greet the others. When she greeted the rest, she turned to the Satsushi siblings to greet them.

"Ah, the Satsushi siblings. It's nice seeing you two in person. I heard about what happened to your mother and I send my regards." The woman said, eyeing Natsuya who she recognized as Kyoya's ex-boyfriend.

"Our mother would be glad that someone like you sent their regards." Ichizo commented and gave his signature eye smile which really charmed the woman.

"It's only right to do so." She paused and gave everyone a smile. "Since I just finished cooking lunch, let's head to the dining room and take a meal before you plan for the fair." They nod and headed to the dining room. When they entered, the lovely smell of food greeted them. This got them more excited since they were going to eat good food. They each took a seat and the mother put plates and dishes on the table. The host club awed at the sight, smell and quantity of the food.

"Ittadaikimasu~" They started eating except for a certain ocean blue male. He just made small sips of his soup and ate small portions of the dishes and this didn't go unnoticed by the mother.

"Is there something wrong, Natsuya-kun?" With this question, the rest turned their head to the male with a questioning look. The said male gave a reassuring smile then answered everyone's questions.

"Ah it's nothing. It's just been so long that I've tasted a mother's cooking. Your cooking just reminded me of my mother." He softly stated and the expression of the host club changed from questioning to pity and concern. The mother smiled and lightly stroked the head of the ocean blue eyed male.

"I'm really glad that you think of my cooking that way. Just eat to your heart's content here, you're welcome here." Natsuya gave a small smile and continued eating. He was then caught in some conversations that made him smile and laugh a little.

Kyoya who was witnessing everything smiled. Even though the man who was now laughing and smiling was the man who broke his heart, it was nice getting to know him better along the road, even if he wasn't there beside him. But, the warmth that Kyoya was feeling most of the time was missing. He misses Natsuya, he wanted to hold his hand and kiss him gently and Natsuya would smile between the kiss and hold his tighter. Kyoya love those moments, he yearned for his touch yet even if he was so close, he was so far away at the same time. It's funny how despite getting hurt from his first love, he still loves him from the bottom of his heart.

They finished eating which was filled with light conversations, bright smiles and soothing laughs. They headed to Kyoya's room and heading straight to planning the Ouran fair.

"This is a pain." Ichizo grumbled and Natsuya flickered his forehead. "Oww.." He weakly whined and tried to fight Natsuya but he was currently lazy at the moment.