🌹 24

[ ICHIZO SATSUSHI ]

I stared at my open front door with an eyebrow raised. Seriously, how many times have they been here? I sighed and rubbed my face in frustration. Midterms is in a few days. Good thing Karsuma allowed Korosensei to stay for the next few days until the end of our midterms just so we can get help from him.

Tamaki smiled widely while holding out snacks and his books. "Is it that bad that we're having a group study?" He asked with his head tilted which I found very cute.

"Yes. I haven't slept in the past two days along with Natsuya and I have to tell you, having you shits in here is not helping." They pout but Korosensei appeared.

"Ichizo-kun! You don't treat guest like that? Have you got no manners?!" He yelled on my ear and I pushed him to the wall. Though, most of the host club agreed with what he said.

"Manners? Who are you to talk about manners when you do all those shits last year? Remember your collection that we found out almost at every corner of the forest?" He shrieked and laid down, completely defeated. I turned to the host club and the simpletons were smiling at me. "You know what? Sure. Follow me and we'll have the best group study that we'll hold!" I said in pure sarcasm but the King didn't take the hint.

"Onward to Natsuya's room!" He said and I rubbed my temples.

"I can't believe that he can't tell the obvious sarcasm in your voice." Haruhi said and closed the front door.

"Obviously, since he's an idiot." I replied which she nod at then we headed to Natsuya's room.

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

I sighed and went on to solve the math problem in front of me. Ichizo and I spent the entire day yesterday helping the E-Class and we're tired. We were given a new mission recently and I'm tired.

"Natsuya! We're here with food!" I sighed and just closed my eyes while resting my head on my desk. I felt a kiss on my forehead and when I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw were the silver orbs from the man that I adore. I smiled slightly and sat up.

"Are you alright? You sleeping well?" I nod and we went to the table that the host club had took their seat in. I had to put a table since I can't just let the girls sit on the floor while studying. They took a seat then brought out their textbooks and notebooks. I yawned and stretched my back.

"Ichizo, care to make me black coffee?"

"Oh shit, I need some too." He left and I was stuck with the club.

"I have some books that can help with your studies so just ask me if you need one." They nod and started reading their textbooks.

"Natsuya?" I turned to see Irina who was peeking at what we're doing. She came in and smiled at us then bowed at the host club who returned the gesture. "I going to be out for a business trip for a week. Tadaomi will be out for a week as well since he has to take care of new recruits. Please take care of Korosensei and Ichizo while we're gone. You know how crazy they get when we're not home." I nod and hugged her while kissing her forehead. I treat Irina as my mom while my mom was not present. She did treat Ichizo and I as her own children as well as the E-class but we just had something in common.

"Sure. Stay safe." She nod then left.

"Kyoya-senpai---"

"Looks jealous." I looked at my silver eyes lover who had his eyebrows furrowed and his face has a pinkish hue.

"I just treat her as my mother. She has a boyfriend so it's no big deal." I said and ruffled his hair.

"So, Korosensei is taking care of lunch and will be helping us if we need anything." Ichizo said and handed me a cup of coffee. I nod and rank it.