🌹 23

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"Wait so, we're visiting Haruhi today?" I asked, feeling a stare on my back from Karasuma. Today was supposed to be the assassination to the Murakami clan. I glance at Ichizo who smiled nervously. We were supposed to leave to do the assassination but Tamaki had to come here. We can't just refuse since it would make it suspicious since Korosensei said that we had nothing planned when the host club came.

"Yep! Now, are you coming?" I nod and chuckled.

"I'll just go and prepared myself." I grabbed Ichizo's wrist and dragged him away.

"But, you're already dressed..." I heard Honey asked. We went to my room and I looked at him with concern in my eyes.

"Can you call Grip and tell him that plans have changed? He will join in the assassination and we'll protect the host club in any attacks." He nod and called Grip. I went to a drawer and took out some daggers for Ichizo and I to carry. Soon, Karasuma and Irina entered my room.

"What's the new plan?" Irina asked. I hide my daggers on shoulder and on my boots. I gave Ichizo some and he hid some on the waist belt of his jeans.

"All of you will do the assassination while Ichizo and I will protect the possible hostages." They nod and left my room. Ichizo nod at me, indicating that he was ready. I took a deep breath and went downstairs. I headed to Kyoya and kiss his forehead.

"Let's go?" They nod and we left to go to Haruhi's house. Since we're not using a car as transportation, we get to feel the amazing cold breeze and it was easier to scan your environment for any suspicious people. I wrapped my arm around Kyoya and he leaned closer. My hand traveled from his shoulder to his hair. I played with his hair and he smiled at the feeling. "Why are we even doing this?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't know with Tamaki. He just forced most of us to go with his plan." I nod and we took a turn then we arrived at the apartment building that Haruhi resides. I looked around to see nothing suspicious. We knocked on the door to see Ranka-san, without make-up and an unshaven chin. He let us in and literally stomped on Tamaki's head. I chuckled at the scene while the rest didn't make a move to help the blond host.

"Haruhi's not here?" I asked and he nod while eating the sweet snack that Honey bought.

"Some girls dragged her away. It seems like her friends from middle school." He explained and we bid our farewells but was stopped at the additional information that Ranka-san gave. "But those girls that dragged my dear Haruhi came from Lovelia Academy." With that statement, we entered the household once again to question the male.

"Lo-"

"Be-"

"Lia?!"

I rolled my eyes and Ranka-san finally let us in and let us rest in their dining room. I leaned on the wall along with Ichizo as we listen to the chatter from Tamaki and Ranka-san.

"Okay team! We will rescue Haruhi from the Zuka club!"

With that statement, we found ourselves by the wall that divided the outside and the school. I leaned on the wall and looked around, looking for potential suspects until I saw a car, black in color but the model was old. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Ichizo who was looking in an opposite direction. I tapped his shoulder and we made eye contact. He joined me in leaning then I whispered.

"At least a 7 meter distance and at the northwest direction." I stated and he caught sight of the car. He nod and flashed a smile.

"I'll just do something quick. Natsu, contact me so I can know your location." I nod and he waved off while running away.