🌹 14

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"What are they doing?" I yawned and sat beside Kyoya who was typing behind his laptop.

"They got Usa-chan dirty and now freaking out." He said bluntly and I yawned once more. I spent all night studying our target while Ichizo was up all night hacking into the business. "Are you alright?" Kyoya asked with concern laced in his voice. I nod and rested my head on the table.

"Natsuya." I looked at Ichizo who had his laptop with him incase there might some spare time and he can hack into the main server. Ichizo may not be a good hand-to-hand opponent but the thing that he specializes in is hacking. "I'm going to send you the shit that you needed." He tiredly said. I nod and continue resting.

"I don't mind you creating a ruckus but you're going to wake up Honey-senpai and Natsuya." I continued resting and the three simpletons still made a ruckus.

My eye suddenly twitched and I stood up and calling their attention. "I have a swiss army knife with me and I will not hesitate to use it on you if you keep making a ruckus." They immediately shut their mouths and I took a sit then continue resting. During resting, my eyes shut tight and my mind drifted off to pitch black darkness.

[ KYOYA OOTORI ]

I noticed the steady breathing of Natsuya and took a glance. So he did fall asleep. I called out to the simpletons who sweatdropped at the way Mori-senpai comforted Honey-senpai.

"Natsuya's asleep so keep quiet." I said without giving them a glance. They surrounded Natsuya who was peacefully sleeping. Someone called out Natsuya's name and I turned to see Ichizo with the same dark circles as Natsuya.

"Oh, he's asleep. That's rare." Ichizo commented, slamming his laptop shut thrn putting it down.

"How is that rare?" Haruhi asked.

"Natsuya has insomia. I've never seen him sleep that peacefully without sleeping pills." He said and sat down, yawning.

"When you say that, it makes me wonder how did he fall asleep without sleeping pills." Tamaki said and Ichizo shrugged.

"Maybe it's because of a certain presence in this room." Ichizo said and his phone started ringing. He groaned and picked it up.

"Karasuma?" He said and after a few moments, he left the room.

I looked at Natsuya's face as he slept. It was the same sleeping face he held when we were sleeping in his room. I woke up in the middle of the night to see him peacefully sleeping with a small smile on his face. I smiled softly and was tempted to pat down his soft black locks. I finally pat his head while stroking his hair. Soon, he woke up and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly and I smiled softly.

"Business hours will start soon." I said and he groaned.

"I want to continue sleeping." He said and buried his head deeper into his arms. I chuckled and continue patting his head. "Continue doing that and I think I may fall asleep." I stopped and he looked up, sleep was still evident in his eyes.

"Go wash your face and come back." He nod and left the room to go to the restroom. I heaved a sigh at the foreign feeling my heart was feeling. I feel giddy but I pushed that aside. I stood up and prepared for business hours.

While preparing for business hours, I couldn't help but think about the foreign feeling my heart was causing. That feeling always came whenever Natsuya was around or when he would pat my head and smile gently along with stroking my hair. Or when he would try his best to make sure I had to experience everything a child would. I put my hand into my pcoket and pulled out the shell that he gave me that time at the beach. I kept my promise to not search for the meaning even though I was curious on finding it out. I rubbed the shell affectionately and smiled. It never occurred to me that seashells have different meanings so to have that information from Natsuya made my heart flutter and I don't know why. I put the shell back in my pocket and we took our places.