🌹 8

LAST EDITED: 05-29-2018

pt. 1

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

"But Natsuya!" Korosensei whined and I sighed. Apparently, we were once again 'kidnapped' after a few days from the past incident. This time, we had customers so Ichizo and I had a reason to be here.

"Don't worry Korosensei. We'll be back in 3 days." I reassured the male and after a few seconds of silence, I heard him sigh.

"Okay, I trust you." He said. Finally. As much as I love him, his overprotective personality can be annoying.

"Okay. We'll take care and you do as well." He hummed and we said our greetings. I sighed as soon as I hang up and got back to the girls who were waiting for me.

"Sorry for the wait." I smiled softly and the girls reassured that it was alright.

"You look troubled Natsuya-kun. Did something happen?" One of the girls asked with concern evident in her tone and the rest of the girls with her, nod at her question.

"My guardian just got worried and even though he has an annoying personality, I feel really lucky to have him by my side." I said and they sighed in relief.

"At least someone worries about you. Sometimes, my parents are too busy worrying about me. I feel like they don't even care if I went here." One of the girls said and I sighed. They shouldn't feel this way.

"They are. They care for you. Why would they bring you to an elite school like Ouran? They work a lot and I can get that but they do that for you, after all, you're going to inherit their company so they do their best for you." I said to the girls. Some almost teared at my words but most of them understood what I was getting at. I noticed that Ichizo was walking towards our direction and I smiled at him.

"Ichizo is here, ladies. I'll leave you to him." I said and stood up, walking to Ichizo.

"I might have talked about parents, take care of it." He nod, understanding what I meant.

We have dealt with things like this back in the E-Class. Most of our classmates there had issues regarding their parents so Ichizo and I knew how to take care of situations like these.

I approached Kyoya who was obviously, behind the laptop of his sitting alone in the table. I pulled at chair that was opposite to him and he looked up.

"Are you really going to spend every single minute behind that laptop?" I asked seriously annoyed. He looked surprised at my serious tone. I sighed. "Sorry for the tone but seriously, are you going to do so?" He was hesitant to answer and I knew the answer immediately even before I asked. I stood up and grabbed his wrist which he looked at me surprised.

"Let's have some fun for a while. After all, I think you've been stressed out lately." He stood up and I guided him to where Honey and Mori were collecting shellfish.

I awe at the amount of shellfish that the third-year duo collected. "Wow. At this rate, this many shellfish will last us until 3 days." I said.

"We should be having crab later dinner!" I nod and noticed something in the bushes. I went closer to it and I knew I was getting rich as soon as I saw a bunch of these.

"What's wrong Natsuya?" I heard Kyoya's voice and grabbed one of the white-eyed stag beetle and showed it to the megane.

"White-eyed stag beetles. Rarest of the rare and it cost a fortune!" I exclaimed, letting him see the amount of white-eyed stag beetles behind the bush.

Kyoya chuckled. "You must really like stag beetles." I shook my head which made him confused.

"One of the girls back in the End-Class loved stag beetles so I would accompany her since none of the girls actually like stag beetles and she was too shy to ask the boys. Since I was the so called 'big brother' of my class, she asked me." I suddenly remembered the flustered face of Kurahashi as she asked me if I could accompany her in finding stag beetles. Kyoya sat beside me who took one of the stag beetles and inspected it with a lost face. I laughed quietly. "Why do you look so lost?"