🌹 11

pt. 1

[ KYOYA OOTORI ]

I woke up to the ringing of my phone. I groaned and reached for my phone and cursed under my breath. I picked up the call and place my phone near my ear.

"Hello?" I growled and immediately heard a whimper from the other side of the line. I sighed and rubbed my eyes to get the sleep to leave them. "What do you want, Tamaki?" I asked in my morning voice.

"I need you to find the house of the Satsushi siblings!" I growled at the loud tone.

"Don't be so loud. Why do you need it?" I already knew the address so it will be easy for me.

"Since I'm curious about those two and we already went to Haruhi's house so it's time to go to the Satsushi house!" I sighed and rubbed my temples. This idiot.

"Fine." He squealed.

"Let's use your limousine and we'll pick up Haruhi so please contact her about it." He demanded.

"Why are you making me do it?" I got up from bed and removed the covers.

"Are you objecting me?" He tried to threaten me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Now you call Haruhi." I bluntly said.

"Kyoya, wait--" I hanged up and stretched my arms and limbs, sighing at the tense feeling disappear. A maid went inside my room and asked me if I would like to have my breakfast. I normally skip breakfast since it was a daily routine to avoid my brothers and father.

"No, I won't. Also, tell the driver that I'll have some place to be so prepare the limousine." She nod and left the room. I walked to my walk-in-closet and looked through the hundreds of clothes that I owned. I was thinking of what to wear for the day and while looking through the clothes, I remembered the feeling of his soft lips latched into mine. I smiled but slapped myself.

"No, don't think about the kiss. It was an accident and no feelings will be held." I said to myself. I just picked a simple white shirt, jeans and white converse. I stepped into the shower and let the water flow and land on my skin. I sighed and just took my shower to remove any other thoughts.

I was dressed and ready to go and I suddenly remembered that it was cold outside. So, I grabbed a white hoodie and put it on. I grabbed my phone and wallet then left my room. I walked through the dining room and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl.

"What are you plans for the day?" Father asked as I took a bite of the apple. I swallowed and answered.

"Tamaki and the other host club members has plans to go to a specific house of our co-host." He nod asked he asked for the name of my co-host.

"Satsushi Natsuya and Satsushi Ichizo." I stated as I felt a buzz from my phone indicating at it was Tamaki.

"Satsushi...?" Father mumbled and I looked confused. Why does father look so alarmed at the name?

"I have to go. Tamaki just called. Then, excuse me." I bowed and went to the limousine. The driver bowed at me and opend the door then closing it as soon as I got in.

"Where to, young master?" I sighed and looked at the driver through the rearview mirror.

"Please pick up all the host club members as well as Haruhi Fujioka. Then after, please head to the Satsushi household." He nod and we went off.

The limousine was filled after an hour and we headed straight to the Satsushi household.

"Hey Kyoya." I turned to Tamaki who called out to me. "What did the Satsushi household look like?" He asked since I did drop them off after we went to the tropical business that my family owned.