🌹 33

[ 3RD PERSON ]

3 days later

"Natsuya?" Hikaru whispered among the host club who stared at the sleeping figure of Natsuya on the couch provided by the hospital in Ichizo's room. Natsuya was laying down and a pair of round thin framed glasses were worn but off his eyes. He looked really peaceful but it still wouldn't explain the laptop and the amount of paper placed on the the table in front. "What's he doing here? Kyoya-senpai, I thought you said that Natsuya has been called to work just three days ago."

"He was but I guess he did the said work here." They looked at the papers and sighed. Has Natsuya been sleeping well? Kyoya leaned closer and shook the sleeping male gently. "Natsu? Natsu, wake up." They said male opened his eyes and smiled once his ocean blue eyes laid on his lover.

"Hey baby. And others." Natsuya sat up and put on the round, thin rimmed glasses. (you know, the Harry Potter glasses) "What day is it?" He asked and yawned.

"It's the 14th." Kaoru answered and Natsuya groaned.  "Why do you have all these?" The host club sat down and took a look at the papers which were filled with information on a certain person along with books about hacking.

"New mission. My team has to hack in to the system but Ichizo is the only person that I know that is really good with hacking and can be trustworthy. Now that he's currently in a coma for a week now, we had no choice but to learn hacking and do it ourselves." Natsuya explained and they awed at the amount of information that Natsuya took in.

"Bitches, I'm back!"

"Fuck you. It's been an hour and I'm starving." They all turned to the person whom Natsuya was talking to and raised an eyebrow as the said person smirked at them.

"That's Minako Suzuki. Another person in my team and the most fucked up person I've met." Natsuya sighed and leaned closer to his lover which was sitting beside him.

"Aww but you love my asexual ass." Minako said and placed down a plastic bag which was filled with some rice cakes and other foods that came from the convenient store. "I'm cheap as fuck so you eat all those shit while I play video games on my phone."

"Oh no you don't."

"You son of a bitch!" Minako screamed as she witness that her phone was taken away from her. Natsuya kept it in his pocket and sat beside his lover.

"I don't care if you get depressed or not because of me taking you're phone but be thankful that the reason why you still have this job is because of me. So, help me get shit done." Minako groaned and sat on the floor, grabbing the files and making pen noises as she either doodle by the sides or take note of the important details.

"Is she going to be alright, Natsu-chan?" Honey asked the ocean blue male and he sighed.

"It's our daily routine, something she never learns from. She's fine." Natsuya said and he scratched his head from frustration. "Fuck."

"Why? What's wrong?" Kyoya asked his lover, concerned as to why Natsuya would curse in a frustrated tone.

"Minako, did Karasuma give you any envelope with the target's files?" She looked at Natsuya and raised an eyebrow.

"You do know that Karasuma refuses to go near me and no." Natsuya stood up and pushed his hair back.

"I'm going to the office. Take charge." She nod and smiled as Natsuya give her her phone. He ruffled her hair which she stuck her tongue in response.

"We want to---"

"---See your office."

Natsuya turned to the twins who were grinning and  sighed. He took his wallet and phone and turned to the host club.