🌹 38

pt. 1

[ 3RD PERSON ]

"You're saying that, you guys want to go to Britain with us?" Ichizo asked as he put down the shirts that he was holding and about to put it inside his luggage.

"Yes." Tamaki sternly said but he's nervous if the siblings would even let them to do so.

"Tell me a good reason why you should come to Britain with us." Ichizo said and he stood up, walking towards his closet as he took out some sweaters to bring.

"Because you love me~!" Tamaki cheerfully said and Ichizo chuckled, ruffled the hair of his lover.

"That's true but sorry love but, us going to Britain is a job that our father gave to us." Ichizo commented and Tamaki pouted which made Natsuya sigh in the background. 

"They can come." Natsuya said and the eyes of the host club widen in shock and happiness.

"Really?!" Honey exclaimed and Nasuya nod. Natsuya glanced at his lover who glanced back shyly. "Why allow us?" The statement made some of the host nod. Having Ichizo to disagree to something was a big problem just like how he says that gay couples are more pleasing to look at than straight ones.

"It's home, our home. There's no problem with letting some trusted people into our home." Natsuya simply said and the host club smiled. Natsuya, became really different after he joined the host club and meeting the love of his life.

"So cheesy of you Natsuya!" A cheery voice said at the opposite of the door to reveal Nakamura and Kataoka. "Heyo~!" She waved at the host club who smiled and greeted her.

"Why are you here Rio? I think I told you that the things you need for Korosensei is the last thing I will buy for you." Natsuya looked at Nakamura who smirked and walked to his bed with Kataoka following at a depressed pace.

"I heard from a little birdie that you have a daddy kink." Ichizo choked while the host club looked confused except for the twins and Mori who blushed a little with the statement. "I also heard that Ichizo has a serious BDSM kink! Y'all that's hot!" Nakamura exclaimed and Kataoka bowed her head in shame.

"Where the fuck did you hear that?!" Ichizo exclaimed while covering the blush on his face which made the pranksters smirking, knowing that he's either flustered that it's true or flustered because of the accusation. It's not the latter.

"I have to be honest," Natsuya suddenly started and Nakamura leaned closer. "It's a turn on when someone calls you daddy during sex." Nakamura started screeching while Ichizo had his mouth wide with the statement his brother made.

"That's a real man right there!" Nakamura screamed and high fives the twins. Kyoya tilted his head, confused and Natsuya hugged the innocent person.
"My boyfriend is right here and I would appreciate if you didn't corrupt his beautiful and innocent mind." Natsuya glared at Nakamura who showed him her middle finger.

"Y'all don't put sex toys in my luggage this trip. I admit that I have that kink but, if you do so, I need quality." Ichizo said to Nakamura who high fived him while two certain hosts blush when they finally got what Nakamura was saying.

"Fucking hell, we're fucked up beings." Natsuya said and laughed as soon as Nakamura slapped his head but she slapped too hard and Natsuya is now clutching his head in pain while Nakamura hugs him but rejects her and hugs his lover while Kyoya stroked his head to lessen the pain.

"Oi! Why did you hurt my brother!?" Ichizo jokingly said, punched her shoulder playfully and and Nakamura playfully cried while clutching her shoulder. "Okay leave the room since we have to pack and go back to learning how to seduce someone with Irina."