🌹 13

I just wanted to post another chap since you guys really loved the last chap. This is really short since nothing much happened in the episode. Enjoy!

[ NATSUYA SATSUSHI ]

I looked at the little girl who just called Tamaki her older brother. I just stared at her until she caught sight of me. She pointed at me and smiled widely.

"You have the same eye color as me!" She exclaimed and I smiled at her. I pat her head and she blushed.

"I can see that but I think yours are prettier." She blushed even more then Tamaki puts her down and claims that he isn't her older brother and her eyes became teary. I ran towards her and picked her up, rocking her back and forth making sure that she calms down. "Has the princess calmed down?" She nod and I put her down.

Tamaki then tells her that he'll be her older brother for today while I smiled slightly at the sight.

"You seems more smiley today." Ichizo said as I stood beside Kyoya and smiled.

"Blue eyes and blond hair. Of course it would make me smile." Ichizo chuckled and watched as the situation unravel itself. Turns out that Nekozawa-senpai was Kirimi's older brother and due to their opposite taste, Kirimi has never seen her brother so she doesn't know that Nekozawa's her older brother.

Soon, we planned to make Nekozawa adjust to the light and needed someone to take care of Kirimi.

"I think I know someone who can take care of her." Thry nod and told me to call them. I reached to my phone and contacted the only person fitted for the job.

"Hey, Fuwa?" I asked.

"Yes Natsu-kun?" She asked.

"I have a bit of a situation here." She hummed, indicating for me to continue. "We need someone to take care of this child who is addicted to shojo manga." I carefully said and I heard a crash.

"Yuzuki?" I asked and she coughed.

"Ouran right? I'll be there by 20 minutes." She said and hung up on me.

"She'll be here in 20 minutes." They nod and after 20 minutes, Fuwa bursted into the music room.

"I came here as soon as I can." She panted. I walked to her and pat her back making sure that she was breathing properly. "So, what do I do?" She asked and smiled innocently.

I pointed to the girl who was clinging to Tamaki, "We need a distraction and since she loves shojo mangas, I asked you if you could take care of her until we found a solution to our problem." She nod and walked towards the blond girl.

"Hi there!" Kirimi looked towards Fuwa but hid her face on Tamaki's neck. "No need to be shy. I'm Fuwa Yuzuki. I heard that you love shojo mangas." At the last two words, Kirimi now glanced at Fuwa. Fuwa smiled. "Do you want me to read you some mangas?" Kirimi nod excitedly and ran to Fuwa as soon as Tamaki put her down.

"I'm Nekozawa Kirimi!" Kirimi introduced herself and soon, they were talking to themselves so we got down to business.

🌹🔪🌹

It has been already three days and there has been no progress. I sighed.

"Renge has been putting her all into this." Kyoya commented.

"She is but she has forgotten one major detail." I stated and all of them looked at me.

"Which is...?" They asked and I pointed to the door where Tamaki has became playing with Kirimi and you can see the dejected look on Nekozawa's face.