🌹 19

pt. 2

So, first time writing smut but I read a decent amount of decent smut and manga/manhwa so I'll do my best. So, cringe all you want.

[ 3RD PERSON ]

They kissed passionately with a hint of lust. They both knew that they wanted each other and bold moves were being presented to each other. Natsuya carried Kyoya to their bedroom, lips still together, hinting each other's lust. Natsuya carefully placed Kyoya on his bed and continued kissing him while touching Kyoya in the right places that made Kyoya moan. Despite being consumed with lust and want, he still treated Kyoya like a precious gem and that made Kyoya love the man on top of him more.

Leaving Kyoya's lips, his lips found themselves on Kyoya's neck which made Kyoya moan with the way Natsuya's lips sucked and licked at the right places. Kyoya winced as he felt the ocean blue male bite on his skin then sucking it after, making a bright purple-ish hickey. Natsuya looked at the masterpiece beneath him. The silver eyed male was panting heavily, his hair was a mess but that made him more beautiful, silver orbs were clouded with lust and want, lips swollen from the kissing, face flushed pink and his glasses were off his eyes. Natsuya took off Kyoya's glasses and place them on the nightstand. He removed Kyoya's shirt to reveal white porcelain skin, waiting for it to be marked. Natsuya licked his lips then leaned closer to Kyoya's lips, kissing them passionately once again while twisting Kyoya's nipples.

"Don't hide those beautiful sounds." Natsuya whispered as soon as he noticed that Kyoya was biting his hand to prevent those moans to be released.

"But it's embarrassing." Kyoya whimpered. Natsuya chuckled and grabbed the hand that Kyoya was biting. He stroked it affectionately the placed a small kiss on the hand.

"It's not embarrassing if it's coming from you." Natsuya said and placed another hickey on Kyoya's chest. Natsuya smirked as soon as Kyoya released those beautiful sounds. Natsuya continued to pepper kisses on Kyoya's chest, occasionally giving hickeys.

Suddenly, Kyoya grabbed Natsuya's shirt then pulling it. "It's unfair to only have me half naked." Kyoya's blush deepen as he heard Natsuya chuckle.

"Very well princess." Natsuya pulled off his shirt, revealing a perfect tan torso. Kyoya's was more of a doll skin and lean structure while Natsuya was really muscular but lean figure because of the training for being an assassin. Kyoya roamed his hands on Natsuya's perfect torso and placed small kisses which made Natsuya moan and grunt at the action. Kyoya placed his lips on Natsuya's and they once again kissed passionately. While kissing, Natsuya's hands roamed Kyoya's torso which made Kyoya moan into the kiss. He pushed Kyoya back to lie down then proceeded to lick Kyoya's pink nipples.

"Natsu~ah!" Natsuya loved the call of his name that was filled with pleasure from his loved one. Those dirty calls of his name, turned him on even more. He growled and licked the other nub as his hand twisted the other nub that he previously licked. Kyoya moaned at the pleasure that came from Natsuya's mouth.

"So sensitive." Natsuya commented and he gave one last hickey. He then proceeded to unbuckle Kyoya's belt and unbutton his pants. He pulled them down until then were completely separated from Kyoya's legs. Kyoya's legs, it was questionable why Kyoya had such feminine legs. It was white and smooth, no facial hair was scene as well as blemishes and scars. Natsuya's hands rested on Kyoya's thighs then slowly headed to his inner thigh. One hand rested on his inner thigh while the other headed for Kyoya's member which was hidden because of the navy blue boxer that Kyoya was wearing.

Kyoya moaned as the man on top of him, stroked his member through his boxer. Natsuya removed the cloth that was separating his hand and Kyoya's member and noticed how soaked the said article was. He threw it to the side and hovered over Kyoya, pecking his lips.